I'm back.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back.

I've moved on from this site. I write cartoon scripts now. Thought I'd give some closure. Bye.

No one cares

Comment

But I thought you were back.

Comment

What cartoons are you writing scripts for? I need to know which ones to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by nascarartist20 View Post
          What cartoons are you writing scripts for? I need to know which ones to avoid.
          Regular Show

Comment

Oh thank overlord Teresa Earnhardt
            Joey Logano in real life

Comment

Sorry, this post does not include a safe space.

Comment

I love this guy.

Comment

Comment

Hahaha...no, I'm not a troll. I just posted these things before I thought about what it sounded like. Sorry if I bothered any of you. I'm not the best at saying things (in real life or on the Internet), and often when I say something like this it comes off as weird or rude. But what I said is in the past. I shouldn't wallow over it in guilt for the rest of my life.

Here's what really happened after making those original posts about alternate timelines. After people started thinking I was a troll, I tried to make it funny by actually posing as Mordecai, but that ended in disaster as well. Honestly, the smartest thing to do would've been to just ignore them. I took some advice from very nice people here, and I just stopped posting. I've felt much better for weeks after I left the site. But I still had this nagging feeling of wanting to see if anyone said anything since I left. I foolishly logged in again and decided to start this thread, hoping it would give some closure. Then came these sarcastic responses, like the ones I got with all the others.

Sorry if this is getting too long. This is my side of the whole story.

TL;DR
                    ​​​​​​Not a troll. Just a guy without any common sense who responded to things in the stupidest ways possible.

I'm treading dangerous waters just by replying​​​​​​. Most of my posts had nothing to do with NASCAR whatsoever, and I certainly deserved all the infractions I got. I've redeemed myself, and I'm ready to leave. Not for good, though. I'll still try to read all your replies. I won't be "trolling" anymore, though. Starting now, I'll be a serious user of this site.

I've learned my lesson. Post stupid things, get sarcastic responses and get called a troll​​​​​​. I won't do that anymore.

Comment

Mordecai Just log in and give your opinion on things, and don't post things that are completely out of left field. You'll be fine. I myself have said some pretty stupid crap but it's just the internet. I don't really care what people say in response. I just move on. There's really no need to make a big deal about it or come back trying to apologize or explain yourself, because honestly, we really don't care. Not trying to sound like an ass right there, just saying for example if you would have come back and just replied to a thread like anyone else and not mentioned the previous incidents instead of creating this thread announcing your return, chances are most of us would respond to you without all the sarcasm and insults.

Comment

Originally posted by nascarartist20 View Post
                        Mordecai Just log in and give your opinion on things, and don't post things that are completely out of left field. You'll be fine. I myself have said some pretty stupid crap but it's just the internet. I don't really care what people say in response. I just move on. There's really no need to make a big deal about it or come back trying to apologize or explain yourself, because honestly, we really don't care. Not trying to sound like an ass right there, just saying for example if you would have come back and just replied to a thread like anyone else and not mentioned the previous incidents instead of creating this thread announcing your return, chances are most of us would respond to you without all the sarcasm and insults.
                        You know, that's really good advice, dude. Thanks.

Also, you don't really mean that about my scripts, right? Oh, right. Sarcasm. Stupid me! XD

Oh, I almost forgot. RIP James Hylton.
                        Last edited by Mordecai; 04-29-2018, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X