GTPC Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTPC Released

After 8 years of production, the fine folks at Virtua have finally released the Holy Grail of mods (at least in my opinion).

The golden era for Sports car racing has been replicated with close to 50 different models and over 500 different liveries.

Last night I spent going 210 at Leman's in the dark and had a blast...... at least until my Video card decided to start acting goofy on me.

http://www.virtualr.net/gtpc-rfactor-1-0-released
    Attached Files
    Smith and Wesson.....the orginal point & click interface.

Give a person a Fish and you feed him for a day.
    Teach a person to use the internet and they won't bother you
    for weeks, months, maybe years.

I look forward to finally trying the mod, will be awesome on the VLM tracks.

Hope they release templates, I always enjoy painting retro rides using older [insert year] logos from companies etc
    "I don't want to become famous because I had a big wreck..." - Michael McDowell.

Comment

Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
      I look forward to finally trying the mod, will be awesome on the VLM tracks.

Hope they release templates, I always enjoy painting retro rides using older [insert year] logos from companies etc

Yes, I'm looking foward to them too. I painted a ton of cars for the Group C mod back in the F1C days.

Nothing pisses me off more than seeing a Red Bull or Monster 956 Porsche.

Comment

Would you know of or have an icon for GTPC?

I always have separate rF installs for mods and want to update my shortcut.

e: What would be good settings for my G25? I can't quite get the handle on these things yet, want to make sure everything is correct. No settings in the readme.
        Last edited by Lastlap; 01-20-2015, 04:53 PM.
        "I don't want to become famous because I had a big wreck..." - Michael McDowell.

Comment

Sorry for the delay, I've been down with the Flu since the weekend.

Here's the Icon. I'll have to get back to you about those wheel settings.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Is there a template for this?

PTCDRIVER

It's the generic suit used for the driver, just wondering if it's a template from another mod?

Comment

Templates, I can't even find a working download link lol.
                Listen to All-Around Motorsports Podcast on iTunes
                allaroundmotorsportspod@gmail.com

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport. And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."
                "A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve McQueen [Le Mans] 1971

Comment

Originally posted by T18 View Post
                  Templates, I can't even find a working download link lol.
                  Have you tried here? https://mega.nz/#F!F08xxJ7C!19IcnicTCYCS7y3hlvMGdA

Seems some files can't be changed in the normal way. Normally rF will let you put a new file in your car folder and the game will read it outside the .mas. Seems GTPC is different.

Comment

Working...
                  X