Sounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds

I personally love great sounding mods. It just helps me into driving the car. What are some of the best sounding mods out there?

GT/Sports Cars

http://www.enduracers.com/homepage.html
    "I don't want to become famous because I had a big wreck..." - Michael McDowell.

Comment

I just downloaded that one last night. Haven't toyed with it yet. Any other suggestions?

Comment

F1SR F1 91 HE
        Historic GT
        Listen to All-Around Motorsports Podcast on iTunes
        allaroundmotorsportspod@gmail.com

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport. And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."
        "A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve McQueen [Le Mans] 1971

Comment

Originally posted by T18 View Post
          Historic GT
          This one?

http://historicgt.8.forumer.com/
          "I don't want to become famous because I had a big wreck..." - Michael McDowell.

Comment

IMO, DRM Revival and Endurance Series are the best sounding mods out now. Other good ones are F1 1991 HE and FVR V8 Supercars 2011 if you like throaty V8s.
            Sorry, this post does not include a safe space.

Comment

The CART Factor Mod, if you love a screaming Indy car.

Actually, you can play with the files and make just about any mod sound good.
              Smith and Wesson.....the orginal point & click interface.

Give a person a Fish and you feed him for a day.
              Teach a person to use the internet and they won't bother you
              for weeks, months, maybe years.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano View Post
                The CART Factor Mod, if you love a screaming Indy car.

Actually, you can play with the files and make just about any mod sound good.
                What do you mean by "play with the sounds"? Like swapping sounds in from other mods? Or editing them with a mixing program or audio program?

Comment

I remember I did a sound update for the Grand Slam mod because the sounds that came with the mod were quite terrible. I plan to do a version 2.0 on that, cuz it's a fun mod.
                  Sorry, this post does not include a safe space.

Comment

Is there a way to edit the sounds so that I can hear the cars even if they are way across the track?

Comment

Originally posted by 8EARNHARDT8 View Post
                      What do you mean by "play with the sounds"? Like swapping sounds in from other mods? Or editing them with a mixing program or audio program?

Yes, swapping files. For instance, I perfer the Cosworth sound from the F1 '79 mod. So I use it in other F1 mods....if I'm using a Cosworth, of course.
                      Smith and Wesson.....the orginal point & click interface.

Give a person a Fish and you feed him for a day.
                      Teach a person to use the internet and they won't bother you
                      for weeks, months, maybe years.

Comment

Working...
                      X