Nationwide COT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationwide COT

Hello everyone, it's been quite some time since the last update for the Nationwide COT car for Arca. Just wondering (and maybe Zippy Can answer this) what the latest news is on the new model is and what is a realistic time date for it to be released to the public
    "Astat"
    If the powers-that-be at NASCAR have any common sense left in them, Erik Jones will be driving the 20 for the next 3 weeks.

tsf dont speak about this is just eye candy on the web site, same for the truck picture posted in 2009, for all this body for me will never be given to the public on ASR08. I am racing 3 years on this game but has strength to wait for something new I'm tired now back on nr2003 and very happy with this game I can do the race offline. the next title of TSF I will not place my money in this product still prefer to rfactor2 in which at least will mod community

Comment

It'd be great if they got the speedway bodies out first before working on Trucks and other stuff that isn't important to an ARCA game. But that's just me.
      @ChrisOwens62

Comment

after 3 years no developpement about this and never i'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by Kahne4RedBull View Post
          Hello everyone, it's been quite some time since the last update for the Nationwide COT car for Arca. Just wondering (and maybe Zippy Can answer this) what the latest news is on the new model is and what is a realistic time date for it to be released to the public
          HI Kahne,

Unforunately I still cannot give a timeframe for release on the NW car yet. It is still a internal WIP along with many other items. The minute I can give a good guess date of release I will.

Originally posted by Chris Owens View Post
          It'd be great if they got the speedway bodies out first before working on Trucks and other stuff that isn't important to an ARCA game. But that's just me.
          Work was suspended on those models a while back when we determined more tracks and other vehicles would be a better option for us as a community and a company.
          www.arcasimracing.com
          www.thesimfactory.com
          http://www.myspace.com/arcasimracing

Comment

Kahne, a decision was made to complete and release the truck recently, so the NW development has been pushed back a bit further, sorry. More info can be found on our site:

www.thesimfactory.com/main

www.arcasimracing.com
            www.thesimfactory.com
            http://www.myspace.com/arcasimracing

Comment

How many years will this take to release now?
              R.I.P. Weezer
              1-18-04 12-14-05
              I Love You Buddy And One Day We Will Meet Again And Leap Into My Arms Like The "Black Frog" You Are.

Comment

lol 3 years for the second picture, powder in the eyes i dont like this

Comment

Working...
                X