Forum Footer Advertisment

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

RuRa is alive for another year.

Thanks to those below for their donations. Next years hosting bill is paid. RuRa is going to have it's 20th birthday!

Google Adsense is no longer viable to pay our web hosting bill. For about a year the earning of advertising has been cut by more than half while the traffic and page views has barely changed. This being said our next web hosing bill is due August 9th. We will need nearly $500 to keep the site alive for another year. We are running close to needing to upgrade our space again, at that time we will be looking at an additional $10 a month for additional space. I don't expect we will need this for another 6 months or so.

I welcome anyone that wishes to keep the forum alive in it's current form to donate to the forum. My Paypal is webmaster@rubbins-racin.com .

$160 ~ VADER
$100 ~ nascarartist20
$100 ~ Slumerican
$50 ~ Tyler97
$25 ~ burtonbraves
$25 ~ Stevie Richards
$20 ~ IFRT-c_crisp26
$20 ~ Jetsplaya97
$20 ~ binkerbo
See more
See less

Leverage client Question!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leverage client Question!

Hey Guys, I'm trying to get back into sim racing.. I've still got some kinks to work out, any way, I've been farting around and Key bord racing on my laptop with n2k3, I downloaded Arca client on the laptop and registered it, I thought they would just send me software in the mail.. well upon further investigating I found out that isn't the case.. As most of you have known for some time now im sure! Any way my NEW game system was just built & finished friday and I don't even have a land line for internet yet, but I was wondering since I installed and registered on my laptop can I still put it on my new Gameing PC, I haven't dowloaded the game yet onto the laptop but Idid buy it using the laptop and used the token already, Is there any thing I can do? who can I call on for help?

Re: Leverage client Question!

More details and info can be found at www.thesimfactory.com under FAQ and Support. But to answer your question, yes you can. You need to de-authorize and then uninstall from the laptop or use the Reset Leverage State option on the laptop. This will then return your credit to the system and allow for re-installation to the other pc. You will need to install the client to the new pc, and then click on Reinstallation, then click on the hyperlink which says you do not have a valid token or something like that. It will ask for your registered email account, once entered a new code generated off the new pc will be emailed to you almost immediately.
    www.arcasimracing.com
    www.thesimfactory.com
    http://www.myspace.com/arcasimracing

Comment

Zippy,
      Thanks.. I was telling the guys who emailed me from support that I had met you down in florida at the PRI show a couple of years back! I was wanting to purchase it then but it had not been released yet! Playing on the gameing pods you had there was alot of fun, and you were an extreemely good host! I hope you've been doing alright since then! and look forward to further communications with you!

Comment

Hey Chase, I remember, and glad to see you are getting back into things. If you have any other issues, feel free to email us at team@thesimfactory.com . Maybe see you again this year at PRI ...
        www.arcasimracing.com
        www.thesimfactory.com

Comment

Zippy is there a way I can play this game on my gameing computer with out the leverage client or internet? By copy and moving the game or do i have to have internet to play game? because the Laptop aint cuttin it graphics wise (Game wont open, gives a directx code) and I still havent played the game yet... Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase O'Brien
            Zippy is there a way I can play this game on my gameing computer with out the leverage client or internet? By copy and moving the game or do i have to have internet to play game? because the Laptop aint cuttin it graphics wise (Game wont open, gives a directx code) and I still havent played the game yet... Thanks man!
            HI Chase, there is a license built when you activate the game. This license is specific to the machine that it is installed on. Thus, you cannot just copy it to another machine.

You can however, deeactivate on one machine and reactivate on another. Once activated, it will work again. Instructions for this ar eat www.thesimfactory.com FAQ section.
            www.arcasimracing.com
            www.thesimfactory.com

Comment

Working...
            X