This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daytona 500 Experience

I wish they'd take out those stupid ASR "sims" and put a real simulator like iRacing in.

Re: Daytona 500 Experience

Comment

Originally posted by dm24
      I wish they'd take out those stupid ASR "sims" and put a real simulator like iRacing in.
      Get right on that will ya?

...and I agree with Smokey.
      Ozark CCW ~ Protect yourself, don't be a victim.
      An armed society is a polite society.

Comment

I always wanted to drive an airplane around Daytona and I think iRacing is just the way to get there... I mean hell its crazy awesome how the cars take off after being hit and do barrel rolls and flips like a stunt plane hells yes

Comment

Originally posted by dm24
          16 DEGREES OF FREEDOM

Comment

Whos gonna pay the subscription?
            http://www.simcargrafx.com/downloads/edavis/KHUB.jpg

"Today's military rejects include tomorrow's hard-core unemployed." - John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by UGA24
              Probably not many considering there are probably 5 people in the lobby right now and that was only a 50 dollar mod.

Comment

Okay, go turn right some more to go left. Good comebacks guys its the same thing you say over and over.. AMAZINGLY AWESOME!

Comment

Originally posted by P_Fogel
                  Probably not many considering there are probably 5 people in the lobby right now and that was only a 50 dollar mod.

Actually I was referring to the iRacing sims if they were put into the Experience.
                  http://www.simcargrafx.com/downloads/edavis/KHUB.jpg

"Today's military rejects include tomorrow's hard-core unemployed." - John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by thepi15
                    Okay, go turn right some more to go left. Good comebacks guys its the same thing you say over and over.. AMAZINGLY AWESOME!
                    I think somebody needs to try out the new build. The cars drive much better this build with a new aero and tire model as well as the new throttle response. The steering is also better as well and you aren't having to unwind the steering wheel when you get on the gas like you used to.

Comment

Originally posted by P_Fogel

Actually I was referring to the iRacing sims if they were put into the Experience.
                      Oh, well I am sure if people have to pay a fee they would pay for the superior product IMO.

Comment

I like the tape settings hella simulation... Qual tape or race tape?Just go back and paint your cars and run your races or are you suspended again??? Anyway.. There is an Iracing section in the forums this would have been better placed there. Possibly even at the official iracing forums, since they are the only ones that could do this.. Think before you speak Fogel should help you a lot in life.

Comment

I just love the constant bashing of ASR in this forum when you see NO posts bashing iRacing in the forums on here for iRacing.

Comment

Originally posted by thepi15
                            I like the tape settings hella simulation... Qual tape or race tape?Just go back and paint your cars and run your races or are you suspended again???
                            Nope, not suspended. I don't want to brag or anything but if you read the article on NASCAR.com you will see I am not suspended.

http://www.nascar.com/2010/news/headlin ... index.html

As for the tape, I would rather have it this way than seeing the whole field blowing out smoke at Daytona or Talladega and never blowing up.

Oh well, continue having fun running over there with the same group of 10 drivers.

Comment

Better directed to iRacing topic. not here sry.. Don't you have something better to do then troll forums.. If I were you and a big shot on nascar.com I would try to win a race.

Comment

Working...
                              X