Tetronix's Showroom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tetronix's Showroom

Hi everyone, I decided to see what was new around here, and man there's a lot of cool new features. Kudos to the site owners for such an awesome update. I decided to start a new showroom thread (or replace the old thread if I had one previously), and I'll start off by posting the 2 new NNS13 rides I whipped up several days ago.

These are for the small offline NASCAR Pinty's Series season I'm doing by myself, as a team owner. The #24 (the driver doesn't want their name mentioned, and I'm just respecting their privacy) won the championship for the season I had done. I might be restarting it though since Heywood released a whole sleuth of cars a few days ago.

The #92 is driven by Jamie Smith, one of my friends from school, and I just made her car for the final two races of the previously run championship. She will be full time, however, when I restart my season.

CREDITS:
    Template: SRD/SRUSA, Heywood (2016 Challenger decals)
    Bases: Me
    Numbers: BER (92 was tweaked by myself, came off the NTS #29)
    Logos: Google Images and respective companies
    Signatures: Me
    Renders: Andy1, TruckSeries over at SRD
    Proud Jimmie Johnson fan. #JohnsonFor7

I'm 15, and I am a hardcore sim racer, no matter what the game!

Another update for this thread. To keep the backstory going, the driver of the #24 got signed to Kyle Busch Motorsports in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series to drive the #54 Toyota. Yamaha joins as a sponsor, but new sponsors include USG Sheetrock and Koho Bank for the 1-off race at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park.

Also: here's a sneak peek of the 2 new Gen 6 Toyotas I did for my fictional carset. I'm going to get them privately rendered, and I will put them here when they're done.

Comment

It's been about a month since my last update. Not much has been happening for the personal NPS/NCWTS career right now, anyways. I was watching the finale for the iRacing Pro Series (2015) on iRacing, and I loved the primary scheme that Nick Ottinger ran. I decided to re-make it for NR2003, of course adding the series logo onto the contigs, and since the car was simple enough to make, I got it done relatively quickly. I did two variations of the set: the normal one that ran, and then I made the one with yellow numbers and wheels.

Comment

Working...
      X