X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howellp
    started a topic NASCAR racing 4 carsets for BGNS CUP

NASCAR racing 4 carsets for BGNS CUP

I'm currently looking for the complete full carsets for the Busch grand national series and the cup series from years 2000 to 2002 any help link or anything would help me tremendously and thanks in advance

• ekracing
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderboy98 View Post
    You're pretty much up shit creek without a paddle when it comes to N4.
    N4 is still a thing ??? Juuuuust kidding !

Leave a comment:

• Howellp
    replied
    k well i just im out of luck for nr4 but dose anybody have the complete carset of 2001 busch series for pwf on nascar racing 2003 season????

Leave a comment:

• T18
    replied
    that 99 set is cup came from Blackhole right before they went belly-up.

Leave a comment:

• Howellp
    replied
    hey thanks for the link to tracks the 99 carset you have is it cup gns? which one out of curiosity

Leave a comment:

• T18
    replied
    well we have the track here - http://norl.ucoz.com/ , sadly Chicago and Kansas are just Vegas edits, I never got the Chicagoland scratch build finished.

Leave a comment:

• Howellp
    replied
    Tracks I'm just looking for Kansas and Chicagoland I basically did a 2001 cup carset from rubbins racing downloads iwccars and cost to cost I just need 2000 and 2001 and 2002 Busch carsets left to complete so I can start the season the right way lol I know nr2k3 is a better sim but I prefer the old sim of n4

Leave a comment:

• Howellp
    replied
    Tracks I'm just looking for Kansas and Chicagoland I basically did a 2001 cup carset from rubbins racing downloads iwccars and cost to cost I just need 2000 and 2001 and 2002 Busch carsets left to complete so I can start the season the right way lol

Leave a comment:

• T18
    replied
    Sadly, the oldest stuff I have is the 1999 set then the 2003 set from SBR, NNracing might have some stuff. Sadly I lost alot of the old N4 stuff three hard drives ago, but if you want tracks I got those on our league site.

Leave a comment:

• Howellp
    replied
    Ya that's what I was thinking just didn't know if anyone had those files still laying around on their hard drive still

Leave a comment:

• thunderboy98
    replied
    You're pretty much up shit creek without a paddle when it comes to N4.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X