NASCAR racing 4 carsets for BGNS CUP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR racing 4 carsets for BGNS CUP

I'm currently looking for the complete full carsets for the Busch grand national series and the cup series from years 2000 to 2002 any help link or anything would help me tremendously and thanks in advance

You're pretty much up shit creek without a paddle when it comes to N4.
    "Humor is mankind's greatest blessing." -Mark Twain
    Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/thunder98files

Comment

Ya that's what I was thinking just didn't know if anyone had those files still laying around on their hard drive still

Comment

Sadly, the oldest stuff I have is the 1999 set then the 2003 set from SBR, NNracing might have some stuff. Sadly I lost alot of the old N4 stuff three hard drives ago, but if you want tracks I got those on our league site.
        Listen to All-Around Motorsports Podcast on iTunes
        allaroundmotorsportspod@gmail.com

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport. And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."
        "A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve McQueen [Le Mans] 1971

Comment

Tracks I'm just looking for Kansas and Chicagoland I basically did a 2001 cup carset from rubbins racing downloads iwccars and cost to cost I just need 2000 and 2001 and 2002 Busch carsets left to complete so I can start the season the right way lol

Comment

Tracks I'm just looking for Kansas and Chicagoland I basically did a 2001 cup carset from rubbins racing downloads iwccars and cost to cost I just need 2000 and 2001 and 2002 Busch carsets left to complete so I can start the season the right way lol I know nr2k3 is a better sim but I prefer the old sim of n4

Comment

well we have the track here - http://norl.ucoz.com/ , sadly Chicago and Kansas are just Vegas edits, I never got the Chicagoland scratch build finished.

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport. And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."
              "A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve McQueen [Le Mans] 1971

Comment

hey thanks for the link to tracks the 99 carset you have is it cup gns? which one out of curiosity

Comment

that 99 set is cup came from Blackhole right before they went belly-up.

Comment

k well i just im out of luck for nr4 but dose anybody have the complete carset of 2001 busch series for pwf on nascar racing 2003 season????

Comment

Originally posted by thunderboy98 View Post
                      You're pretty much up shit creek without a paddle when it comes to N4.
                      N4 is still a thing ??? Juuuuust kidding !
                      Like us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/tbkrckracingpaints/

Comment

Working...
                      X