2004 BGN Series Logos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 BGN Series Logos

While I'm taking a little break from my big Truck Series Project, I decided to paint some 2004 Busch Series cars. In general all goes well, but I'm still facing difficulties with logo identification. Here I will post a few requests. Any help is golden.

Here is the first one - #43 of Aaron Fike. I've been able to recognize the decal as S****ton( or 'tos') Tools.

This logo appears on James Finch's #1 car since 2004 through 2009. It was on Brad Keselowski's winning Cup car, so if anybody made the skins or simply knows what it is, please, don't let it die.

Comment

I have a good 'Coats' logo and I know what it is, but I have no idea what the rest of the text says. Also, the standalone logo under the big one is the mystery to me.
      Last edited by NISAnick88; 07-12-2018, 05:13 PM.

Comment

First one is Steelton tools, which is Ollie's tool brand, looks like. I'd just find a stencil font for it and something basic for "tools" Click image for larger version

Name:	71nIP214BIL._SY741_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	1531469

Comment

It's great, thank you!!! But since there's no actual logo anywhere on the net, I think it's pointles to guess what the text above Steelton Tools says))

Well, I've figured it out. It's Ollie's Army.
          Last edited by NISAnick88; 07-12-2018, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by NISAnick88 View Post
              This logo appears on James Finch's #1 car since 2004 through 2009. It was on Brad Keselowski's winning Cup car, so if anybody made the skins or simply knows what it is, please, don't let it die.
              I did the car back in the day. I thought it was something like National Welders Supply Company but I can't seem the find a similar looking logo so I could be wrong. Fairly certain it's a welders brand though.

Comment

Looks extremely similar, indeed. The only thing that confusing me is some kind of... icon, I think, within the second word. Anyway, thank you for paying attention! This help means much to me!

Comment

Diamond Supply???

Also, I need the Geico 'Gecko' image with the checkered flag in it's paws. I've searched for it for years and still not able to find it...

Comment

I did the Mainway logo, but what is the number font on this car? I'm sure, that I met this font before, but to my shame didn't paid attention to it's name...

Comment

You might be able to use compacta and edit it from there. I can't remember what weight of compacta, but that's a start maybe.

Comment

Working...
                      X