Truck Series Logos Identification!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck Series Logos Identification!

Well, this is big. Need help with these...

On the #1, it's the Anest Iwata logo. Those others are pretty tough to make out, at least for me. Doesn't help that they're older.

Comment

Originally posted by rookiechamp View Post
      On the #1, it's the Anest Iwata logo. Those others are pretty tough to make out, at least for me. Doesn't help that they're older.
      Thank you for the #1!!!

Comment

The unknown logo on #63 could also been seen on #31 in 2003.

Comment

I also have a question for the font experts here. What font is this?

Comment

Originally posted by NISAnick88 View Post
            The unknown logo on #63 could also been seen on #31 in 2003.
            Can't really tell here but for as small as these are, sometimes I substitute it for something that looks similar. In this case i'd probably use this logo, but inverted obviously. It was always hard for me to deal with the fact I'm probably not gonna figure a logo out, but with a substitute at least something's there.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rookiechamp View Post

Can't really tell here but for as small as these are, sometimes I substitute it for something that looks similar. In this case i'd probably use this logo, but inverted obviously. It was always hard for me to deal with the fact I'm probably not gonna figure a logo out, but with a substitute at least something's there.
              Thank you once again! Your logo looks very similar indeed. But it looks like on the original logo there is image of lightning bolt or something like that, so I assume, that it's some battery manufacturer...

In my case, I'm used to replace unknown logos with game developer or publisher decals, but on this project I decided to go uncompromised. However since I'm not an american it's nearly impossible for me to identify logos of some one-day companies or small regional manufacturers...

Comment

Here is an even better picture of the logo. That doesn't look like the logo above. Looks like it says Jobsmen ____ _______

Comment

Originally posted by LarryFoyt50 View Post
                  Here is an even better picture of the logo. That doesn't look like the logo above. Looks like it says Jobsmen ____ _______

Thank you! I guess I'll spent some time with magnifying glass here)

Comment

Working...
                  X