X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Hammond
    started a topic The Forza 6 Thread

The Forza 6 Thread

Anybody picking it up on Tuesday (or already playing it)? I'm grabbing the console with it as I needed the larger space to begin with.

Looks to be incredible and the car/track count is massively improved. Looked over the car list and OMGHELLCATRAPTORTESLAVOLVO was my first initial reaction.

What's the first car you'll get, and what'll you do with it? Forza Hub is giving some rewards for playing the last few games so I think I'll beef up a V70 R and Model S.

The demo was really, really good and the racing in the wet was probably the best I've experienced out of any racing game to date. Stoked for this one.

• Seb
    replied
    Here are my two latest schemes.

Leave a comment:

• Seb
    replied
    Updated all of my schemes, while I won't post all of them I will post my most recent update and my newest scheme.

Leave a comment:

• Seb
    replied
    Thanks guys!

I was actually working on some real contings. when you posted that, its just I didn't quite get them done in time for that Chevy scheme. I don't really desire to re-create the Monster or Coors contings, but if we happen to get a full license with more NASCAR tracks then I'd be more persuaded... lol

But I am going back and updating all of my schemes with my fancy new logos, contings, and my new number style!

Leave a comment:

• Robbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Seb View Post
    [snip]
    Seb, that looks awesome. Nice job.

Leave a comment:

• DevilsFan26
    replied
    Seb you should get an actual contig set on those, either way tho great looking schemes

Leave a comment:

• Seb
    replied
    Here is the latest ride.

Leave a comment:

• Seb
    replied
    Sorry to double post, but I fixed my images, I'm not sure how long they were even up since the Forza servers have kept deleting them.

Leave a comment:

• Seb
    replied
    All of my images have had issues being hosted on the Forza servers, so I resorted to hosting them elsewhere...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most designs and logos can be found on the storefront by searching my gamertag @ SECLUS1VE. If you see something that you like that isn't up for download, let me know and I will upload it.
    Last edited by Seb; 05-19-2017, 08:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JJohnson48
    replied
    2017 schemes!

I know this hasn't been shown but if they follow the same pattern as previous years this will most likely be it or damn close to it

Leave a comment:

• Seb
    replied
    Images Missing
    Last edited by Seb; 04-01-2017, 03:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Seb
    replied
    Images Missing

Last edited by Seb; 04-01-2017, 03:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Legacyofthe24
    replied
    That first scheme Seb is very R+L Carriers-esque. Pretty cool.

Leave a comment:

• RedLineRacing4
    replied
    Some IndyCar liveries!

Leave a comment:

• Seb
    replied
    Images Missing
    Last edited by Seb; 04-01-2017, 03:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X