The Forza 6 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DevilsFan26 View Post
    Just finished this one up yesterday, note none of the Logos are mine, Im not that talented.
    Don't feel bad most of mine aren't my own

7-Time Champion
    2016 Sprint Cup Series Champion

2017 O'Reilly Auto Parts 500 @ Texas Winner

Comment

That's Lowe's Red Vest Reversed does give it a different look.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgeMan4345 View Post
        That's Lowe's Red Vest Reversed does give it a different look.
        I based that off a pic I found while looking at pictures of it on Google, I think it was from iRacing

ill refrain from double posting, but I saw this schem earlier and just had to make it

Last edited by JJohnson48; 05-24-2016, 02:15 AM.

7-Time Champion

Comment

Originally posted by JJohnson48 View Post
          I based that off a pic I found while looking at pictures of it on Google, I think it was from iRacing
          Well I have not seen any other pics of a reverse scheme until I saw the one that you posted here. It's actually funny because yesterday I was sitting at work looking at the Red Vest scheme. I was thinking I wonder what that would look like if the colors were reversed. Then I come here and see that you have already done it. I do think it looks good that way.

Comment

been busy again lol, im running out of new stuff that I want to paint. Thinking about going and doing all of Johnsons older stuff now

im aware this one isnt too accurate but its right on the limit of possible layers so I cant add anything more to it even if I had the logos to do so. I kinda went my own way on the Menards logo I think it looks better this way then it did on the real car

7-Time Champion

Comment

sorry for the double post but what can ya do

I made that bird and all the Spr!ng is calling text if anyone is wanting any of it lemme know I can put it up on the storefront

EDIT for sakes of not triple posting

made my own custom cars for a league me and some friends might possibly do. #48 is my chosen number and the first car is my primary the other are all secondary sponsors

I also kinda made a crapton more Johnson schemes, with more yet to be made lol

edit: these have all been updated will be posting pictures of them shortly
              Last edited by JJohnson48; 06-04-2016, 12:20 AM.

7-Time Champion

Comment

got more again, looks like the threads kinda dead though. im gonna get new pics of those JJ cars I posted int he above post, I redid the Lowes logos and a few other things on all of them after I posted them here

the Foundation logos were all made by me and are available on the storefront, the Lowes logos are also available in both text and the full logo

and another league car, this time its my retro scheme

Last edited by JJohnson48; 06-01-2016, 11:03 PM.

7-Time Champion

Comment

If I may offer a suggestion, it appears that the template has quite a bit of warp around the bottom edge of the QP window. Moving the logos a bit further down may mitigate that.

Comment

love seeing theses, great work
                    Co-Host of the all-around motorsports podcast

Comment

Here is my multiplayer NASCAR ride. Based off of Edwards' Comcast car. Looking at some of the other schemes in this thread, is there some hidden way of getting real logos into the game or am I just not skilled anymore? Ha
                      Attached Files
                      https://instagram.com/_sscholl
                      http://nnracing.com/info.asp?userid=14353

Comment

Originally posted by martinfan05 View Post
                        If I may offer a suggestion, it appears that the template has quite a bit of warp around the bottom edge of the QP window. Moving the logos a bit further down may mitigate that.
                        do you mean with the Lowes logos? cause ive been working on a fix for that but dont have the logo 100% perfect yet. the cars actually have alot of wierd lines the Toyotas are the worst because the top of the QP is part of the roof/top makes it almost impossible to put any large logos there
                        Last edited by JJohnson48; 06-03-2016, 12:16 AM.

7-Time Champion

Comment

So do you guys have any recommendations for Forza painters?

So far my favorites are SweedishThunder, shu427cobra and NullCRAZY 80 for all around stuff.
                          On this day its so real to me. Everything has come to life.
                          Another chance to chase a dream. Another chance to feel...chance to feel alive.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbyFan View Post
                            So do you guys have any recommendations for Forza painters?

So far my favorites are SweedishThunder, shu427cobra and NullCRAZY 80 for all around stuff.
                            Nightmare x24x is really good too but Outkast6 Actual, BCKRacer71. and you can always check out this page: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/tu...int-Booth.aspx to see everyones paints. Theres a ton of amazing painters on Forza

7-Time Champion

Comment

My gamertag is bolts211743. I'll post some pics later but I have a couple Keselowski cars on the #2 car and I also have a lot of IndyCar schemes on the #9 car, one which has over 2,000 downloads.
                              2014 PTRW - 2 wins, 62nd in final standings

Comment

There are a few Honda's (Rahal for one) that just have no decent paint schemes.
                                On this day its so real to me. Everything has come to life.
                                Another chance to chase a dream. Another chance to feel...chance to feel alive.

Comment

Working...
                                X