Clear All

• Robbie
    started a topic Fallout 4

Fallout 4

Release Date: November 10, 2015

Who's pumped?

• abharkl
    replied
    I liked Far Harbor, more area to explore and expands your choices as a whole across the board and how that effects thing both in and out of the are in far harbor. Worth playing through the whole game again as the things in Far Harbor are somewhat determined from your role in the main story line.

Looking forward to the Nuka-World world as well and the build my own vault. That should be fun. Little disappointed the Fallout 4 isnt getting the wealth of areas expanded like Fallout 3 did. But 2 big ones are better than none.

Leave a comment:

• martinfan05
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie View Post
    Has anyone tried the new DLC for F4?
    - Wasteland Workshop and Contraptions just add more buildable parts for your settlements: nothing special. Skip.
    - Automatron will add about an hour (questwise) to your game; unless you enjoy building robots it can be skipped.

- Far Harbor is one of the best Bethesda add-ons I've ever played. Pretty darn large new world, thick with new loot and locations. Really good quests as well.

- Custom vaults are coming in the next DLC. I see it as the logical evolution of Fallout Shelter
    -Nuka World is the last big bit; not too much known other than it deals with a whole lot of Raiders (and your ability to become one)

Leave a comment:

• Robbie
    replied
    Has anyone tried the new DLC for F4?

Leave a comment:

• abharkl
    replied
    I got the season pass when it was $20 i think it was. I remember for Fallout 3 they did 5 or 6 DLC areas so I figured it would be worth the cost if they end up doing that again. Which it appears how its going to go. There is a builder kit, and 2 campaigns so far that have been detailed and more in the works. Bethesda is awesome at supporting their games and they dont put out fluff content in my opinion. Their DLC is always top notch and worth the value.

Leave a comment:

• martinfan05
    replied
    Originally posted by Blue_Oval_Hero View Post
    Unfortunately only took about 90 mins to finish.
    Kind of worth it if you sprung for the season pass (before March 1st). Definitely awaiting the release of the Creation Kit though.

Leave a comment:

• Blue_Oval_Hero
    replied
    Unfortunately only took about 90 mins to finish.

Leave a comment:

• martinfan05
    replied
    First DLC dropped today; ties in nicely to one of the game's more popular sidequests.

Leave a comment:

• Reno62793
    replied
    Girlfriend painted a vault boy version of me! Yes I have one of those curly handlebar mustaches lol.

I guess this means I have to keep her now!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	stache.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	1336947

Leave a comment:

• martinfan05
    replied
    Picked up the game last weekend. Apart from some texture loading issues (which are probably the result of my older gpu) I'm thoroughly enjoying my experience. Lvl 20 and counting. Can't wait til the modding tools get released so I can tweak the hell out of it.

Leave a comment:

• ryan29
    replied
    I got the platinum trophy last night! Its the first game I've ever been able to get platinum on!

Leave a comment:

• abharkl
    replied
    Originally posted by Reno62793 View Post
    Holy crap 102??? I'm at 40 and still feel overwhelmed in certain parts of the map (East of Diamond City) There are so many places to explore I will go insane if I miss something!! Haha
    Building gets you a lot of XP easy and I have built up all my settlements now. Also when you get certain perks in VATS and others it allows you to collect XP in multiples along with the Companion Lovers perk where you have a lover near by.

Leave a comment:

• Reno62793
    replied
    Holy crap 102??? I'm at 40 and still feel overwhelmed in certain parts of the map (East of Diamond City) There are so many places to explore I will go insane if I miss something!! Haha

Leave a comment:

• abharkl
    replied
    LEVEL 102, still exploring new holes in the wall and random buildings, reading about the events before and after the bombs fell. Looking forward to the expansions. Hope to get as many as we did in Fallout 3

Leave a comment:

• ryan29
    replied
    I wasnt a big fan when i first played fallout 4 but now its all I play. for me it took a few days to get into it but now I love it!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X