Star Wars Battlefront

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nick_silver View Post
    The single player is on par with the first two installments when you get right down to it. The only thing the first two had single player wise over this was the galactic conquest. The "campaign" was basically just a bunch of battles thrown into a play list.

You can fight the AI in whatever battle you choose and also play the multiple scenarios. I'll be honest though, I didn't buy this one or BF2 for the single player so it may just not bug me as much.
    Yeah I played a battle today and got bored real quick. Straight to online for me, and it feels like a DICE shooter, which is good for me.

Also helps that their still seems to be much less good players compared to Battlefield. Usually a week in with Battlefield you can start to see the competitive Battlefield players start to break free. This definitely has a lot more casual players.
    "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

Played for about 6 hours today and I'm really glad (well it was expected) I didn't pay full price Even then $40 felt kinda steep

Only 3-4 decent online modes, lack of maps, just lack of content.

Game plays fantastic (well, think cheesy moments from a DICE game exemplified) minus the cheese, looks beautiful, and you're about tapped out of content after a day's play. Oh well, nothing like camping in the back of my spawn with Boba Fett and dominating (and the incoming hax messages )

Comment

They're re-releasing the game for this holiday, with all the DLC included (plus some from the new movie) for $40.

Comment

Kinda want to get the rerelease, but I still feel jipped with the original. Probably wait until next year before I get that version.

Comment

Working...
          X