Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Battlefront

I'M SO EXCITED OH MY GOD YES.

As an avid fan of the previous games, I have very high expectations for this.

Do NOT screw this up, EA.
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

Slated to have about half the content of Battlefront 2, less players per lobby, no singleplayer mode, and only 4 starting planets.

Sounds like they're already off to a fantastic start...and oh. That trailer isn't actual gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by martinfan05 View Post
      no singleplayer mode,
      So is this what gaming has come to? More and more it seems that games are doing all multiplayer/online. It used to be that single player was the meat and potatoes of the game now it's either just a side mission or non-existent.

Comment

Originally posted by David24 View Post
        So is this what gaming has come to? More and more it seems that games are doing all multiplayer/online. It used to be that single player was the meat and potatoes of the game now it's either just a side mission or non-existent.
        I actually prefer it this way. It allows them to put more effort into their online service and/or content. I can't remember the last game I played offline. Had to be something on PS2.

Comment

I do tons of single-player gaming but it's barely for something like a shooter. They won't ever touch what they had with BFII. As long as there's split screen mode, I'm happy.

Does the trailer not utilize the game engine?

Comment

The trailer uses the engine...but it's not representative of real graphics. They haven't shown off anything actually in-game yet.

Comment

Anyone else download the Beta yet??? I love it, got me in full Star Wars mode again.
              Chad "BIG EVIL" Mikosz

Check out BIG EVIL Racing + Designs on Facebook or on our Website!

Comment

Been playing it over and over. Everything I was hoping it to be.

Comment

The issues BF4 had had me worried, but dang it's amazing. Cannot wait until November now.
                  "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

I'm not a fan yet, the map designs really turn me off so far.

Comment

I like it! Much better than expected. Not a fan of the online-biased battles nor the little tokens scattered around the map for vehicles and hero powerups, but those are small issues at the end of the day.

Comment

Not a fan. While the visuals and audio are great, the actual gameplay is bland and driven more by luck than actual skill. I got bored after an hour, uninstalled, and went back to playing Battlefield.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Hammond View Post
                          I like it! Much better than expected. Not a fan of the online-biased battles nor the little tokens scattered around the map for vehicles and hero powerups, but those are small issues at the end of the day.
                          Yeah, probably my only gripe at this point. I liked being able to spawn with them, instead of risking it during a battle to switch over. Only other thing I think needs adjustment is the range of the blasters. Getting killed from a blaster halfway across the map is crazy imo.
                          Chad "BIG EVIL" Mikosz

Check out BIG EVIL Racing + Designs on Facebook or on our Website!

Comment

So it's not the Battlefront of old...but it is a good take on a Star Wars shooter.
                            On this day its so real to me. Everything has come to life.
                            Another chance to chase a dream. Another chance to feel...chance to feel alive.

Comment

Looks very good, but there's simply not enough content to justify $60. Could've at least provided more MP unlock incentives or loadouts. As is, I'll wait for it to hit the bargain bin.

Comment

Working...
                              X