• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Hammond
    started a topic F1 2015

F1 2015

http://blog.codemasters.com/f1/03/f1-2015/

Finally some info on it! Includes both the 2014/2015 seasons, due out in June.

• Robbie
    replied
    I'm playing this on the Xbox One and I've really gotta say that I'm enjoying it thus far.

I will admit, though, that I'm a bit bummed out by the removal of Career mode and addition of "Pro Championship." It's a bit of a cop-out. Carer mode was by far the most fun out of any of the game modes.

Also, the multiplayer matchmaking is poor -- they have individual lobbies for each style of racing and two additional lobbies for specialized game modes. It would be a fantastic thing and great job by them if there were actually enough people playing the multiplayer -- unfortunately Halo 3 at this point has more online players than F1 2015 does, which is a huge shame because the game is actually quite fun. If the game had a population of a Call of Duty game, I would definitely spend more time in it and try out different lobbies. If you're lucky you'll find a session with three or four people maximum in it. Large lobbies are nearly impossible to find in F1 2015 and it's frustrating because I enjoy the pandemonium of large racing lobbies.

Leave a comment:

• Kahne4RedBull
    replied
    i have a Logitech G27 and works fine... I like the game, its a big step in the right direction although it saddens me about the Career mode (lack there of one). I have a intel I5 3570k @ 3.4 GHz, 8GB of ram and a Nvidia 650 gpu card and it runs the game all on high. Although the FPS varies from 30-50. It's manageable with my out of date system. Physics and sounds are a big improvement for sure.

Leave a comment:

• 8dalejr.fan
    replied
    I think it's 2 hours. Regardless, unplayable with my wheel and video card.

Leave a comment:

• MSteelman51
    replied
    Originally posted by NOSphantom59 View Post
    I bought it, not worth it. The only career mode I enjoy is the Career Mode. There isn't one. Like at all. I wish I would have done my research before buying it.
    Steam does refunds now if you have less than I think 4 hours on the game

Leave a comment:

• 8dalejr.fan
    replied
    Never requested a refund for a Steam game, but I did for this. Unbearable FPS, graphical glitches, and can't even make it through one corner with my G27 using my regular settings.

Leave a comment:

• cjt3viper
    replied
    Feels like a revamped version of the last gen game

Leave a comment:

• NOSphantom59
    replied
    I bought it, not worth it. The only career mode I enjoy is the Career Mode. There isn't one. Like at all. I wish I would have done my research before buying it.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Hammond
    replied
    Got it last Tuesday (miraculously for free) and I can say it's not worth 70 dollars, but it's still one of the better games in the series. The V6es are hard to handle and it's fun. Glad the 2014 season was included too.

Leave a comment:

• JJJ
    replied
    The mindless speculation has creeped into every corner of this forum

Leave a comment:

• T18
    replied
    Originally posted by Legacyofthe24 View Post
    How am I supposed to know what Pegi 3 is? I live in Georgia, as in the state, not the European country. Pegi 3 is new to me.
    PEGI 3 is the same as the ESRB E for everyone rating.

Leave a comment:

• martinfan05
    replied
    How am I supposed to know what Pegi 3 is? I live in Georgia, as in the state, not the European country. Pegi 3 is new to me.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pegi

Leave a comment:

• Legacyofthe24
    replied
    Originally posted by martinfan05 View Post
    That's the European version of the ESRB...

Leave a comment:

• Richard Hammond
    replied
    I wasn't speaking directly about Slightly Mad, just thought it was interesting they made no mention about Codemasters but they mentioned the same company Slightly Mad was involved with as soon as the video loads: Pegi 3.
    LMAO are you serious.

Leave a comment:

• martinfan05
    replied
    I wasn't speaking directly about Slightly Mad, just thought it was interesting they made no mention about Codemasters but they mentioned the same company Slightly Mad was involved with as soon as the video loads: Pegi 3.
    That's the European version of the ESRB...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X