X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Hammond
    started a topic Project CARS

Project CARS

So they finally released a bit of a trailer for it.....aaaaaaand I want it.

• RedLineRacing4
    replied
    Sooo I got used to the game finally, and it's a blast just driving around! (Especially in a dw12 at Road America) The AI cars aren't very nice to me, though.

Leave a comment:

• martinfan05
    replied
    This seems to be the popular setting floating around the interwebs:

Steering dead zone: 0
    Steering Sensitivity: 30

Throttle dead zone: 0
    Throttle Sensitivity: 50

Brake dead zone: 0
    Brake Sensitivity: 30

Clutch dead zone: 0
    Clutch Sensitivity: 45

Speed Sensitivity: 75
    Controller Filtering: 50

Force Feedback: 100
    Advanced: Off

Leave a comment:

• cjt3viper
    replied
    It's always a possibility :p: I'll check to see what ones I use. There's a steep learning curve for sure but I remember it being unbearable until I changed the controller settings

Leave a comment:

• RedLineRacing4
    replied
    Originally posted by cjt3viper View Post
    Google some game pad settings for Xbox one. It will make all the difference in the world
    I've tried quite a few. Maybe I just suck

Leave a comment:

• cjt3viper
    replied
    Google some game pad settings for Xbox one. It will make all the difference in the world

Leave a comment:

• Legacyofthe24
    replied
    I don't blame ya. I have a wheel that I've used for both NR2003 and when I had iRacing and I don't like it at all. To me, a wheel doesn't feel natural somehow. Idk if I'm just used to a controller or what but a wheel I don't ever feel like I'm in control like I do with a controller. I was pretty good even on iRacing with a controller so I totally understand where you're coming from.

Leave a comment:

• RedLineRacing4
    replied
    Originally posted by martinfan05 View Post
    Sim racers usually aren't.
    While I understand that, I don't play them enough to justify buying a wheel. I would think they would at least try to have a way for it to be drivable with a controller.

Leave a comment:

• martinfan05
    replied
    Originally posted by RedLineRacing4 View Post
    I have to say, this game is not fun with a controller (xbox one) at all. I think I would love the game if I could make it 50 feet without dying.
    Sim racers usually aren't.

Leave a comment:

• RedLineRacing4
    replied
    I have to say, this game is not fun with a controller (xbox one) at all. I think I would love the game if I could make it 50 feet without dying.

Leave a comment:

• martinfan05
    replied
    Originally posted by nascarartist20 View Post
    I haven't looked much into it, but as far as I know you can create asymmetrical setups on the cars which would only make sense on an oval. Hopefully that means something.
    Hearing that due to AI issues and licensing barriers, oval tracks won't make it to the series til Project Cars 2.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Hammond
    replied
    If you're impressed with Project Cars, just wait until you play Assetto Corsa

Leave a comment:

• nascarartist20
    replied
    Originally posted by David24 View Post
    I'm hoping for an oval track too. Would like to take the DW12 and the Fusion stock car on it.
    I haven't looked much into it, but as far as I know you can create asymmetrical setups on the cars which would only make sense on an oval. Hopefully that means something.

Leave a comment:

• David24
    replied
    Originally posted by nascarartist20 View Post
    Just got an Xbox One and this was the first game I got. Definitely a keeper. I know I'm late to the party but hopefully there will be more tracks available. I'd love to see how these physics would do on an oval.
    I'm hoping for an oval track too. Would like to take the DW12 and the Fusion stock car on it.

Leave a comment:

• nascarartist20
    replied
    Just got an Xbox One and this was the first game I got. Definitely a keeper. I know I'm late to the party but hopefully there will be more tracks available. I'd love to see how these physics would do on an oval.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X