Forum Footer Advertisment

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project CARS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by NOSphantom59 View Post
    Nope, preordered on Amazon for XBone. I'm really looking forward to playing. Horizon 2 was disappointing.
    I'm actually so excited for this game, I did something for the first time: I preordered it through the One itself. $5 cheaper and it downloads straight up at 12:01 est Tuesday morning.

    Comment


    • #17
      It's worth it in my book. Played it a bit more in depth tonight and it's amazing. Can't wait until they release more content. I want to start a career mode but first going to practice on some of the tracks.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by David24 View Post
        It's worth it in my book. Played it a bit more in depth tonight and it's amazing. Can't wait until they release more content. I want to start a career mode but first going to practice on some of the tracks.
        If you can, would it be possible to share some screenshots? Especially of the prototypes or older F1/grand prix cars?

        EDIT: Also one of us is gonna have to break down and build at least a 2048x2048 set of Winston Cup contigs. I've already downloaded the NASCAR template for the game and here's what I got so far. To be honest, if you have any paints for the Cup90 mod, they fit quite beautifully onto the template. Idk how they'll look in-game but still yet, it's a start.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Legacyofthe24; 05-09-2015, 02:04 AM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Patiently waiting for Tuesday. Are the old cup cars in the game or are they some form of dlc?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by cjt3viper View Post
            Patiently waiting for Tuesday. Are the old cup cars in the game or are they some form of dlc?
            In-game already.

            Comment


            • #21
              It's my understanding that you can only have one paint (Livery) in the game per car. Any truth to this?

              I do alot more painting and modding than driving anymore, so if that's the case then I won't waste my time with it.
              Smith and Wesson.....the orginal point & click interface.

              Give a person a Fish and you feed him for a day.
              Teach a person to use the internet and they won't bother you
              for weeks, months, maybe years.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Deano View Post
                It's my understanding that you can only have one paint (Livery) in the game per car. Any truth to this?

                I do alot more painting and modding than driving anymore, so if that's the case then I won't waste my time with it.
                No it's even less than that. You can only have a custom scheme on your car and your car only.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Legacyofthe24 View Post
                  No it's even less than that. You can only have a custom scheme on your car and your car only.


                  Oh well, I'll probably just wait for RF2 or AC to come out.
                  Smith and Wesson.....the orginal point & click interface.

                  Give a person a Fish and you feed him for a day.
                  Teach a person to use the internet and they won't bother you
                  for weeks, months, maybe years.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    This game is absolutely pure freaking genius. It really is. Whoever thought of this game needs a medal. Every car drives like you think they would and racing games need to take note for real. They've already stated they're coming for Forza and I truly believe them now. The gameplay is fun and competitive, the difficulty levels are great and the variety of tracks is the thing I really like about this game. Except for NR2003, I've never gotten to race a stock car on the WG boot but now I can and it's sweet. Love this game.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      This sounds promising, but I don't think I'll have enough time to play it to justify buying it.
                      Originally posted by Stevie Richards
                      It wouldn't be a countdown thread without an argument about the date.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Fantastic game despite a few small bugs here and there. Took me awhile to find settings on the xbox controller that I enjoyed. Would be a million times better if I had a wheel as you can tell it wasn't designed for controller input. I love the fact the groove rubbers in with marbles building on the outside of the corners. Like any new game there's a bit of a learning curve but it's fun once you get the hang of it.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by cjt3viper View Post
                          Fantastic game despite a few small bugs here and there. Took me awhile to find settings on the xbox controller that I enjoyed. Would be a million times better if I had a wheel as you can tell it wasn't designed for controller input. I love the fact the groove rubbers in with marbles building on the outside of the corners. Like any new game there's a bit of a learning curve but it's fun once you get the hang of it.
                          Yeah the only "major" thing they need to fix is the steering locking up in one direction.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Fortunately that has only happened to me once but it did cost me the race on the final lap Apparenty there's a patch for it but it's waiting on Microsoft's approval. The weather and environmental effects are fantastic and the transition between them is very fluid. The game might not be perfect but it isn't far off. If you enjoyed the old Grid or Toca games but want more realism then I highly recommend this game.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Try these settings under steering control.

                              Steering deadzone = 18
                              steering sensitivty = 5
                              Throttle deadzone = 0
                              Throttle sensitivity = 30
                              Brake deadzone = 14
                              Brake sensitivity = 15
                              Clutch deadzone = 0
                              Clutch sensitivity = 45
                              Speed sensitivity = 75
                              Control filtering sensitivity = 50
                              Force feedback = 90

                              (just round up or down on the ones you cannot get exactly to match)

                              Tried this myself earlier and it made a big difference.
                              Wingz
                              https://twitter.com/bigbaldfatguy87


                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Wingz View Post
                                Try these settings under steering control.

                                Steering deadzone = 18
                                steering sensitivty = 5
                                Throttle deadzone = 0
                                Throttle sensitivity = 30
                                Brake deadzone = 14
                                Brake sensitivity = 15
                                Clutch deadzone = 0
                                Clutch sensitivity = 45
                                Speed sensitivity = 75
                                Control filtering sensitivity = 50
                                Force feedback = 90

                                (just round up or down on the ones you cannot get exactly to match)

                                Tried this myself earlier and it made a big difference.
                                What wheel set are you using?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X