Project CARS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project CARS

So they finally released a bit of a trailer for it.....aaaaaaand I want it.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

It's visually fantastic. No doubt. But obviously the big question is the handling. I saw a video of a multi car crash and it looked like something straight out of NT2004, cars just flipping all over the place like toys. I am going to wait a while after the release to read some reviews and watch some actual gameplay.

Comment

New trailer went up today. I don't remember how to post videos here or I would put it up. Would someone else do the honor and put it up? And tell me how so I can do it next time?

I somehow never heard of this game until today. I'm a bit skeptical, but the graphics are amazing and I'll buy it for my Xbox One day one just because it needs more racers, although Forza 5 is great.

Comment

Most recent trailer
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90QITvl3DEo

Laguna Seca lap comparison
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Jc51w_VCzE

'93 Lumina at Indy
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McGBGYqsarI

Comment

Delayed til 4/2.

Also, looks like NASCAR is planned for an Oval Track DLC coming later in the year:

Comment

wow, that car model looks beautiful, hope the physics arent too far off, any word if they'll allow multi-class racing on oval? would love to race the Gen6 car with early-mid 90's cars that i have seen at Indy or daytona against each other
            Co-Host of the all-around motorsports podcast

Comment

Not sure about multiclass racing. Did however get confirmation on some of the tracks that will be in the DLC: Daytona, Bristol, Dover, Richmond, Indianapolis, and Charlotte. Sonoma and Watkins Glen should launch with the game.

Comment

Kinda curious as to why they'd delay half a month.
                https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Hammond View Post
                  Kinda curious as to why they'd delay half a month.
                  perhaps they found a bug and want to fix it before they release it rather than just "patch-as-they-go"
                  Co-Host of the all-around motorsports podcast

Comment

Hey I don't care. I have it already paid off and would rather have them delay it than get stuck with a half functional game at launch. I have a feeling this game is going to be the death of Forza eventually and the fact that a game developer like this can come along and realize that Forza is missing out on a huge target market with a stock car DLC, that's huge.

Comment

PC users will follow the NR2003 method of importing schemes, by downloading car templates from SMS. No paint shop is included in the game, and will not be present on the console (at launch).

Comment

Originally posted by martinfan05 View Post
                        PC users will follow the NR2003 method of importing schemes, by downloading car templates from SMS. No paint shop is included in the game, and will not be present on the console (at launch).
                        Good. Make it just like N09 where you import them onto the console as well.

Comment

So the game has been released today on Steam.

I have been reading up on it and following closely the past couple weeks and it looks fantastic. With that said...

Originally posted by David24 View Post
                          I am going to wait a while after the release to read some reviews and watch some actual gameplay.
                          Quoting myself from over a year ago...I have already bought it and is currently downloading right now. Can't freakin' wait till it finishes and I can boot it up!

Comment

Anybody tried this puppy out yet?
                            Smith and Wesson.....the orginal point & click interface.

Give a person a Fish and you feed him for a day.
                            Teach a person to use the internet and they won't bother you
                            for weeks, months, maybe years.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano View Post
                              Anybody tried this puppy out yet?
                              Nope, preordered on Amazon for XBone. I'm really looking forward to playing. Horizon 2 was disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                              X