X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weisel
    started a topic Forza Horizon

Forza Horizon

Jalopnik made a Spotify playlist of the music in the game. I can't listen to it, b/c Canada, but most of you can.

http://jalopnik.com/5946283/listen-t...ium=socialflow

• RedLineRacing4
    replied
    I love both Horizon games. They're really fun, but I have to say they can get boring after playing them for long periods of time.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Henry Jr
    replied
    Yeah I love Horizon 2 and once I have more free time I'm going to hop on Forza 6. I like the open world part of FH2 tho.

Leave a comment:

• pdas1996
    replied
    Sorry for the bump, but I just purchased this game, and it's amazing!

I purchased the Ford Country Squire through the Jalopnik DLC and it's my favorite car. I stuck a Shelby GT500 engine inside and it's stupid fast.

I'd show a picture, but I don't know how to do it without a Live/Gold membership.

Leave a comment:

• WardBurtonFan
    replied
    Originally posted by weisel View Post
    You might have the same problem I do, where it seems to stop downloading when you exit the "Active Downloads" page. That means you have to stay on the "Active Downloads" page until it finishes downloading.
    That was it. I had to keep the download page open and not do anything else.

Leave a comment:

• weisel
    replied
    Originally posted by WardBurtonFan View Post
    Awesome, just downloaded it. Stupid question... how do you play the 1000 club? I click on it on the pause page but it takes me to go download it and then it says I have already purchased it.
    You might have the same problem I do, where it seems to stop downloading when you exit the "Active Downloads" page. That means you have to stay on the "Active Downloads" page until it finishes downloading.

Leave a comment:

• WardBurtonFan
    replied
    Awesome, just downloaded it. Stupid question... how do you play the 1000 club? I click on it on the pause page but it takes me to go download it and then it says I have already purchased it.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Hammond
    replied
    Nope, I have silver and I was able to grab it.

Leave a comment:

• WardBurtonFan
    replied
    Do you need to have Xbox Live Gold to download the 1000 Club pack?

Leave a comment:

• RobbyFan
    replied
    There is a free car in every monthly pack.

Part of the reasoning behind a free car in every pack is that if you download the free far it also downloads all the data for the other cars. So if you did race online you would see the dlc cars if people used them.

It was an issue with the Porsche expansion for F4. No free car, so people without it didn't see Porsches online.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Hammond
    replied
    It's free and adds about 5 gold medals to each car in the game, collectively giving you 1000 medals to collect. It comes with a RUF and an old F100.

You should check the DLC for Horizon, there's the odd free car in there every once in a while.

Leave a comment:

• WardBurtonFan
    replied
    I play this game a lot but not on xbox live and I don't pay for the game add ons... so what's the 1000 Club?

Leave a comment:

• Richard Hammond
    replied
    1000 Club definitely adds a little more replay value.

I saved up and bought a Hennessey Venom...not sure if that was a great investment or not.

Leave a comment:

• weisel
    replied
    Originally posted by JJohnson48 View Post
    where is that truck from? ive never seen it in any DLC
    It's part of the new free "1000 Club" DLC.

Leave a comment:

• JJohnson48
    replied
    where is that truck from? ive never seen it in any DLC

Leave a comment:

Working...
X