No announcement yet.

Forza Horizon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you turn any of the aids off? I know it felt like crap to me until I turned everything off.

Comment

yep all assists are off for me sans the ABS

7-Time Champion
      2016 Sprint Cup Series Champion

2017 O'Reilly Auto Parts 500 @ Texas Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JJohnson48 View Post
        yep all assists are off for me sans the ABS
        Sorry meant that for Jim because the car drove incredibly arcade like until I played with the settings.

Comment

This game is going to be only for $35 at Best Buy for black friday, for anyone (like me), who hasn't got the game yet.

Comment

The Microsoft online store has this game for $14.99 and free shipping. Can't pass that up. I picked it up.
            "25 inches on my golf cart rims, Goiní Bubba long better watch out kids. Hitin' so far coming out of my shoes. Little baby cry, boo hoo hooty hoo"

Comment

Been playing this since I got it in the mail from the Microsoft store, its pretty fun. Car section is a little lacking but some fun cars.'

Found out the Raptor is terrible at speeds over 120, very top heavy....

Comment

We should try and get a group together online and do some crusing and maybe some games like cops and robbers or something.
                Listen to All-Around Motorsports Podcast on iTunes
                allaroundmotorsportspod@gmail.com

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport. And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."
                "A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve McQueen [Le Mans] 1971

Comment

We should
                  "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

Somehow my profile got deleted from my Xbox and I get an error when I go to download it.... tried to get it back long story short I had to start over. Least I only was in only about 15 races.

Comment

just got this game yesterday, Is there a place to buy decals like in Forza 4?

Comment

Paint shop. Just like last time.
                        On this day its so real to me. Everything has come to life.
                        Another chance to chase a dream. Another chance to feel...chance to feel alive.

Comment

You can also upload the decals that you had in Forza 4. Got myself plenty of energy drink logos
                          "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

It's really just fun to drive around, listen to the radio, and enjoy the scenery.....especially at 180 MPH.

My personal favourite to drive right now is my suped up STI along the dirt roads. WRC-clad and all.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

Comment

Anyone who played NFS Most Wanted will see what I did there.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

Comment

Nice, IMO that was the last really good NFS game.
                                Listen to All-Around Motorsports Podcast on iTunes
                                allaroundmotorsportspod@gmail.com

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport. And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."
                                "A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve McQueen [Le Mans] 1971

Comment

Working...
                                X