Forza Horizon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza Horizon

Jalopnik made a Spotify playlist of the music in the game. I can't listen to it, b/c Canada, but most of you can.

http://jalopnik.com/5946283/listen-t...ium=socialflow

So pumped my renewal for the Australian Top Gear magazine is coming up and they happened to be giving copies away when you subscribe.
    Photos on Flickr - New Historic Racing images added. Check 'em out and comment yo!

Comment

No Qemists in a Forza game? Muchos disappointos.
      "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

^Could they be on the "Bass Arena" radio station perhaps?

Also, I watched some actual gameplay, and I thought that I was watching DiRT 2.
        Last edited by weisel; 10-01-2012, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Can you paint the cars like you do in Forza 4 in Horizon is what I wanna know.
          On this day its so real to me. Everything has come to life.
          Another chance to chase a dream. Another chance to feel...chance to feel alive.

Comment

I plan on picking it up. I'm hoping they don't ruin the Forza physics and try to make it an arcade race.

Comment

There's going to be a demo, comes out October 9th I think.
              "25 inches on my golf cart rims, Goin’ Bubba long better watch out kids. Hitin' so far coming out of my shoes. Little baby cry, boo hoo hooty hoo"

Comment

Apparently there are "Barn Finds" in the game.
                Photos on Flickr - New Historic Racing images added. Check 'em out and comment yo!

Comment

Originally posted by WardBurtonFan View Post
                  There's going to be a demo, comes out October 9th I think.
                  That will be my decider, if it rocks, i'll drop 60, if its okay i'll wait lol.
                  Listen to All-Around Motorsports Podcast on iTunes
                  allaroundmotorsportspod@gmail.com

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport. And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."
                  "A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve McQueen [Le Mans] 1971

Comment

It reminds me of NFS underground, with supercars.

No thanks.
                    sigpic

Comment

Just got the Demo, more in it than i expect tbh. I like it, traffic on real feeling roads is nice, feels like Forza 4 on open roads, I do think that the dirt roads need less grip on them however. I just raced a P-51 with a 1970 Boss Mustang
                      Listen to All-Around Motorsports Podcast on iTunes
                      allaroundmotorsportspod@gmail.com

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport. And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."
                      "A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve McQueen [Le Mans] 1971

Comment

Originally posted by weisel View Post

Also, I watched some actual gameplay, and I thought that I was watching DiRT 2.
                        Just played the demo. Thought the exact same thing. I personally am not impressed at all and I will not be buying this game. I already have one Dirt2, I don't need another just with regular cars. I may buy it used for $10 a few years from now. I usually like the Forza franchise but I am just not impressed with this one at all.
                        "25 inches on my golf cart rims, Goin’ Bubba long better watch out kids. Hitin' so far coming out of my shoes. Little baby cry, boo hoo hooty hoo"

Comment

I'm really enjoying the demo and will probably pick it up. It's different but still has that Forza feel to me. To me it's like Midnight Club meets Forza.

Comment

It's fun, hopefully the customization is still there.
                            On this day its so real to me. Everything has come to life.
                            Another chance to chase a dream. Another chance to feel...chance to feel alive.

Comment

The demo was pretty fun (the radio didn't work the first time I played it, unless I accidentally turned it off). I already have it pre-ordered. And I like that you can use your voice to utilize the GPS in-game, w/o having to press a button.

Comment

Working...
                              X