No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The stunt DLC is awesome, its gonna be interesting to see what people can make once the Track Creator is open for Business in August
    "You can't race around a jackass." -- Clint Bowyer

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Lelz.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.4 KB
ID:	1353664

Comment

• Please tell me that van says "Free Candy" on it
        Originally posted by JR90
        I personally think NASCAR should have 16 winners per race. Declare a winner after every 40 laps or so. It will be EXCITING!
        Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
        Quiet him! Before Brian France catches wind!
        Shameless plug for my YouTube channel
        Shameless plug for my other YouTube channel

Comment

• I need to get some good shots of my new Trophy Truck.
          Listen to All-Around Motorsports Podcast on iTunes
          allaroundmotorsportspod@gmail.com

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport. And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."
          "A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve McQueen [Le Mans] 1971

Comment

• Originally posted by T18 View Post
            I need to get some good shots of my new Trophy Truck.
            I bought one too. I've barely driven it but it's been awesome so far.
            Originally posted by Stevie Richards
            It wouldn't be a countdown thread without an argument about the date.

Comment

• I had considered getting the trophy truck, but it can't really compete with the bikes in off-road races. Same can be said about the rally cars and Hoonigan machine; they look nice, but they're outclassed by pretty much everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by martinfan05 View Post
                I had considered getting the trophy truck, but it can't really compete with the bikes in off-road races. Same can be said about the rally cars and Hoonigan machine; they look nice, but they're outclassed by pretty much everything else.
                The trophy trucks would be the fastest in the off-Road class normally, but for some reason Rockstar decided to allow the BF400, a motorcycle class vehicle, to be used in off-road races. It's similar to how the Sanchez used to be back when it was the quickest... not an off-road vehicle but can be used in off-road races.
                Twitter
                Website

Comment

• I've just decided to save up for the RE-7B

Comment

• So yeah it's a little janky with how and where it loads but it's cool as all hell. The frontstretch and the first corner remind me of Montreal in a way.

Comment

• That looks pretty badass
                      "You can't race around a jackass." -- Clint Bowyer

Comment

• I really need to get good with the tools to make some tracks with the new stuff.
                        Listen to All-Around Motorsports Podcast on iTunes
                        allaroundmotorsportspod@gmail.com

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport. And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."
                        "A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve McQueen [Le Mans] 1971

Comment

• Supposedly, a guy is gonna start making ovals for GTA. He said it'll be easier to place textures inside the track and all. I do know it takes alot of texturing to make real-life tracks so sometimes you're limited as to what you can build within GTA V.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legacyofthe24 View Post
                            So yeah it's a little janky with how and where it loads but it's cool as all hell. The frontstretch and the first corner remind me of Montreal in a way.

That looks fantastic! Did you make that yourself?
                            Twitter
                            Website

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie View Post

That looks fantastic! Did you make that yourself?
                              No unfortunately. I'm not that good. I wished I could take credit for such talent lol. I know absolute bupkis about sandboxing.

Comment

• So take a gander at what's in GTA now, other 2 models to follow the mod creator said.

BTW, this is also in GTA V now lol

Comment

Working...
                                X