No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah it's looking more and more like RDR2 will be revealed in the coming months at E3 and it may be the testing ground for a new engine from Rockstar/Take Two before GTA VI arrives. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing a Industrial Age RDR. There's not much more you can explore with The Wild West. They already brought in automobiles into RDR so it would make sense to go a few yrs ahead from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legacyofthe24 View Post
      Yeah it's looking more and more like RDR2 will be revealed in the coming months at E3 and it may be the testing ground for a new engine from Rockstar/Take Two before GTA VI arrives. I honestly wouldn't mind seeing a Industrial Age RDR. There's not much more you can explore with The Wild West. They already brought in automobiles into RDR so it would make sense to go a few yrs ahead from there.
      I found there was too little to do in RDR; the whole "wander the wilderness" thing wasn't my cup of tea.

Comment

• I loved RDR, very curious to see where they take that franchise.
        "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

• Originally posted by ElvisOnFire View Post
          I loved RDR
          Same. Trying to survive bear hunting with limited Dead Eye was fun.
          "I don't want to become famous because I had a big wreck..." - Michael McDowell.

Comment

• Originally posted by martinfan05 View Post
            I found there was too little to do in RDR; the whole "wander the wilderness" thing wasn't my cup of tea.
            Yeah I'm the complete opposite. I could wander around for hrs, longer than in GTA, just looking for stuff to do. Especially if you go into the mountains, it's a spooky place with huge bears and mountain lions running around. Undead Nightmare made it even more ridiculous lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Legacyofthe24 View Post
              Yeah I'm the complete opposite. I could wander around for hrs, longer than in GTA, just looking for stuff to do. Especially if you go into the mountains, it's a spooky place with huge bears and mountain lions running around. Undead Nightmare made it even more ridiculous lol
              That was my favorite feature of Red Dead Redemption, too. I loved to just wander and kill bears and stuff. It was a solid time killer.
              Twitter
              Website

Comment

• Couple more additions to my ever growing "car collection" lol

2012 Camaro ZL1
                2015 Mustang GT
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Legacyofthe24; 04-27-2016, 11:58 AM.

Comment

• So far, this is about as close as anyone has come to anything from NASCAR so of course I had to make a Gordon car right? It's a WIP for now.

Base: SimDetailGrafx
                  Logos: Google
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Lol @ gta:dtm
                    "I don't want to become famous because I had a big wreck..." - Michael McDowell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                      Lol @ gta:dtm
                      Yeah it's mildly hilarious but the model is pretty sweet. I didn't realize until I saw the inside how far they sit back from the firewall.

Comment

• Yeah, DTM rules have that monocoque chassis.

Comment

• Newest addition to the Blaine County PD: 2011 Tahoe Offroad, also a Game Warden vehicle as well.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Nice I have just been playing around and doing new benchmarks after tweaks to my system and some upgrades. I love the never ending fun in this game.

Comment

• New GTA: Online DLC coming on Tuesday the 12th, Cunning Stunts. With it, it looks as though it'll feature a generic Prototype and possibly a Baja 1000 truck. Seems like it'll be a pretty sweet DLC for racing fans.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswir...ailer-07072016

Comment

• Group B Rally!

Comment

Working...
                                X