No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noticed they added an update with the mega yacht. Sucks you can't drive them lol. Would take me forever to get the $7 + mill to buy one.
    http://www.tuckgraphics.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by ttucker77 View Post
      Noticed they added an update with the mega yacht. Sucks you can't drive them lol. Would take me forever to get the $7 + mill to buy one.
      Yeah the best one costs over 9 mil but I've already started grinding including selling cars and houses. Just b/c it can be used as a house, what's the point in having an apartment when you can just have garages and a mega yacht lol

Comment

• That's what I did to afford it (and sell super cars) but they seem to have killed the property trade in values as well. The most expensive apartments traded in for the cheapest garages won't make you very much.

It's worth it IMO though, I use it as my main property and it comes with tons of ammo inside. Plus it's fun to troll people who can't afford one and are desperate to get on mine.

Comment

• Another update to my ever expanding LSPDFR world. These are new models and skins for the Blaine County SD. Pretty sweet I'd say.
          Attached Files

Comment

• How do you mod the game? Seems incredibly complex.
            https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

Comment

• It is to an extent. Thr best, and easiest, way to do it is to create a "mods" folder in the main directory of the game. Then from there, download a program called Open IV and you can edit any folders or files within the game.

Comment

• I'll post some more and if anyone needs it, I'll type out the steps on how to mod using that "mods" folder. It's definitely not as easy as GTA IV was to mod.

EDIT: Here's a couple more of the Los Santos County SD and Fire/Rescue
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Legacyofthe24; 02-23-2016, 07:35 AM.

Comment

• Those look nice. I havent touched any mods yet for the game. Still enjoying it as is. But plan to later. I thought they might bring out some DLC at some point. But nothing yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by abharkl View Post
                    Those look nice. I havent touched any mods yet for the game. Still enjoying it as is. But plan to later. I thought they might bring out some DLC at some point. But nothing yet.
                    They are doing free periodic "updates" like the heists and the yachts. No DLC as far as I know.

Comment

• Yeah supposedly there's rumors of a North Yankton expansion but nothing of it since probably a yr ago. As long as mods are being created for offline use, I don't think you'll see anything PC-wise single player DLC released.

Comment

• Rockstar will supposedly have a HUGE presence at E3 this year. I wonder if we will see some new single player missions. but odds are its for Red Dead Redemption 2

Comment

• GTA 6 is officially in development. The game was originally too take place in Japan. But Rockstar has abandoned those plans, I would like too see a return to Vice City for the next game. Or even a return too Las Venturas.

Comment

• Guessing GTA VI will not be available on the old gen (PS3 for me), that would be the only reason to get a PS4.
                            "I don't want to become famous because I had a big wreck..." - Michael McDowell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lastlap View Post
                              Guessing GTA VI will not be available on the old gen (PS3 for me), that would be the only reason to get a PS4.
                              Would be better to get on PC anyways unless you just love consoles.

Comment

• I have a PS3 stateside, use that for watching Blu-rays & Netflix/Hulu and playing games when the Wife is at work. Back in the UK don't have the need for a console, although I still have my Fat PS2 silver edition. Got games I've not completed...
                                "I don't want to become famous because I had a big wreck..." - Michael McDowell.

Comment

Working...
                                X