Grand Theft Auto 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobbyFan View Post
    As long as they don't play to only one half of the story.
    I assume he moves there with family, he's a big head at a corporation and due to economy he loses his job and is forced to go and become dirty.

Comment

I wonder if you play several different characters. like in Red Dead and LA Noire.

Comment

Now to wait.

Comment

That looks pretty damned sweet

The Paul Menard Empire - Website | Facebook | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Phathead View Post
            That looks pretty damned sweet
            Definitely

Comment

I got excited because the first few seconds made me think of Vice City, but it's still awesome that it's gonna be SA. I think Mount Chiliad was shown a bit, and that wasn't on the Los Santos island so I figure it will be the whole map
              Yeah, shameless self promotion!

BrentSweet.net

Comment

The guy in the video talking.... He says he wanted to start over, so he moved.... could this be modern day Tommy Vercetti? trying to start over?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Bergeron View Post
                  The guy in the video talking.... He says he wanted to start over, so he moved.... could this be modern day Tommy Vercetti? trying to start over?
                  I can't tell if the voice in the trailer is Ray Liotta or not. with the budget this game has, I think they could get him back to reprise his role.

Comment

Originally posted by tmush3 View Post
                    I can't tell if the voice in the trailer is Ray Liotta or not. with the budget this game has, I think they could get him back to reprise his role.

They say its not him, but i think it is him

Comment

Originally posted by tmush3 View Post
                      I wonder if you play several different characters. like in Red Dead and LA Noire.
                      If we could, I want to play as CJ one more time...
                      "Humor is mankind's greatest blessing." -Mark Twain
                      Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/thunder98files

Comment

Since this thread hasn't been updated, I thought I'd post the latest 10 screens posted from Rockstar....
                        Attached Files
                        https://instagram.com/_sscholl
                        http://nnracing.com/info.asp?userid=14353

Comment

That's almost better than sex.

Comment

As long as there's no frame rate issues.
                            On this day its so real to me. Everything has come to life.
                            Another chance to chase a dream. Another chance to feel...chance to feel alive.

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Pretty sure the Cheeta (shouldn't that be Cheetah by the way?) is slightly based off of the Koenigsegg Agera.

The dude from the trailer appears to be flying the jet.

OCT is no longer on the License Plate Sticker though it is still Orange. In 2013 the California LP Sticker will be Orange.

Is the Tennis Court at a private house or a fancy remake of the Avispa Country Club?

On to the MX riders; the 1st two appear to have full MX gear on boots and all while the 3rd guy (in the red) appears to be a more casual rider wearing regular boots & what appear to be Cargo Pants and a Sweatshirt/Longsleeve T-shirt.

Black/Non-White guy?

And in a callback to something from both an early GTA:V Screencap (Copcar that is pictured) and to GTA:SA....

Bigfoot

Truck Picture:
                                Guy on truck = Black Guy = Appears to be same guy as Parachute Man (identical outfit?). Also appears to be the guy featured in all these screenshots today indicating he is likely a major character.

Car on truck = 6 letter name, appears to be a sportscar/coupe...
                                -- Ruiner
                                -- Vigero
                                -- Uranus
                                -- Bullet
                                -- ZR-350
                                -- Jester
                                -- Banshee (too many letters though)
                                -- Coquette (too many letters though)

Car infront of truck appears to be an older car, way to many older cars in the GTA Universe with Square headlights to try and name.

There also appears to be an Arena/Stadium in the background but it's hard to tell.

Red Car Picture:
                                Red Car = Infernus = Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640

Police have Laser Pointers
                                Vapid Advertisement/Car Dealership

It may just be a reflection but if you look at these two Police cars (especially the one in the back) they appear Blue instead of Black.
                                It also appears to be an older car, it has fog-lights & a grille shape that is different the Black & White Cop cars that we've seen.
                                LAPD only uses Black & White cars, (most Southern Cal departments do) however back in the day San Francisco and/or Oakland did have Blue/White Police cars http://hostingbytes.us/images/3/1744962.jpg
                                Given that it appears to be a slightly older car then the other Police cars it could be one of a Rural town. Also Blue/White Police cars are common in Oregon but I doubt R* would extend San Andreas that far North.

Now there are two cars there side-by-side but if you look at the first one the roofline does not appear to match the Police cars from :IV which are the ones we've seen in :V so far, they almost look like the LS/SF/VCPD cars from the :III era.

There is also a Blue car at the intersection that is too small to get really any details from other then it appears to have a chrome rear-window trim & kinda square roofline (which would indicate possible a 70s car, possible a Low-Rider?)

Garbage Man running away from the police chase?

So now onto the Plane one... Not much to see here, amazing lighting detail but let's see how that looks in real-time running on a console. No Bigfoot or other Mystery creatures, nobody in the rear seat of the plane, nothing at all int he picture besides the plane, the pilot and the scenery. The plane is the Crop-duster BTW, you can see the spray-bar below the wing.

Now onto the Night picture...
                                This appears to be a different dude, he is bald & wearing a t-shirt instead of long-sleeve shirt, may be White or Hispanic.
                                He has an AK-47 as well
                                No traffic on the roads (that I can see)
                                Empty Flatbed Trailers
                                Ship that you may be able to get on
                                Terminal building appears to have rather generic window textures meaning it is likely a building that you can not enter
                                The area is on the docks and is the "JF. Team Terminal"

Comment

Working...
                                X