Burnout Paradise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnout Paradise

Anyone else play this game? The way the game is setup is absolutely amazing. I mean its fun in itself, but the way its thought out is really really cool.

The Paul Menard Empire - Website | Facebook | Twitter

I love it, the damage is very realistic and its got loads of stuff to find and places to see
    Looking to sell old video games and systems? PM Me

1998 Busch Series set available at NR2k3 Tracks

Comment

paradise consumed all my xboxing time until gta4 came out. i'm around 50 wins away from my burnout elite license, which is after the burnout licence. awesome game. though i personally don't like the stunt run type. road rage and marked man are awesome though. game looks amazing in 1080p.

i'm 2 billboards away from hitting them all (and i know where they are, i just don't have a car fast enough to hit them yet... which is sucky cause i have less than 10 cars to get), 3 smashes away (no clue where they are), but a bunch of the jumps. they blend in. lol.
      My Cars

Comment

Very addicting game. Criterion is working on a boat-load of updates for the game, some free and some not free. Last I heard they are working on a night-driving patch, new cars, motorcycles, and a whole new island. This game has a lot of longevity to it, which is hard to come by anymore.

Comment

If only they made another Midtown Madness and it was as good as 3 was for the XBox.

Comment

Cagney Update was released today

New graphics (now supporting 1080i)
            New menu interface
            Support for a custom music selection
            Online play was completely redone
            and a bunch of other stuff

Somehow they made this game even better

Comment

Originally posted by Jim 18
              paradise consumed all my xboxing time until gta4 came out. i'm around 50 wins away from my burnout elite license, which is after the burnout licence. awesome game. though i personally don't like the stunt run type. road rage and marked man are awesome though. game looks amazing in 1080p.

i'm 2 billboards away from hitting them all (and i know where they are, i just don't have a car fast enough to hit them yet... which is sucky cause i have less than 10 cars to get), 3 smashes away (no clue where they are), but a bunch of the jumps. they blend in. lol.
              what were those 2 billboards? I have 1 left and have no idea how the hell to hit it

Comment

edit:

its this one

Comment

heh, that one took me a few tries to get. you have to get a fast car, go up to the main road using the entrance with the double style ramp (the kind of ramp where, the far right side of it will launch the car into a barrel roll). and just aim for it. its not that hard.

the two i need (still need them, it was my friends copy of the game and i finally gave it back to him a few weeks ago) are off parking garages towards the middle of the map, and its simply, i don't think my cars are currently fast enough as i JUST missed them every time going as fast as i can with the cars.
                  My Cars

Comment

heh, that one took me a few tries to get. you have to get a fast car, go up to the main road using the entrance with the double style ramp (the kind of ramp where, the far right side of it will launch the car into a barrel roll). and just aim for it. its not that hard.

the two i need (still need them, it was my friends copy of the game and i finally gave it back to him a few weeks ago) are off parking garages towards the middle of the map, and its simply, i don't think my cars are currently fast enough as i JUST missed them every time going as fast as i can with the cars.
                    alright, i'll give that a shot tonight

I can help you get the other two if you want, let ya know what car i used and stuff

Comment

i don't even have the game right now, gave it back to my friend, seeing he bought it and i 'borrowed' it for about... 6 months. lol.
                      My Cars

Comment

i don't even have the game right now, gave it back to my friend, seeing he bought it and i 'borrowed' it for about... 6 months. lol.
                        oh well hell I didn't read that part of the post lol

Comment

got it!!!! thanks Jim! I owe ya a beer or 12!

Comment

Originally posted by Phathead
                            sweet!!! you know i'm holding you to that offer!! lol. some out to ri, we'll hitup a sox game, and you can buy me my beer, which is currently sam adams summer ale :P
                            My Cars

Comment

Originally posted by Phathead
                              sweet!!! you know i'm holding you to that offer!! lol. some out to ri, we'll hitup a sox game, and you can buy me my beer, which is currently sam adams summer ale :P
                              oh no, if you come out here I'll take you through the full line of Liney's... you won't ever drink Sam Adams again lol

and only 3 wins away from my Elite license

Comment

Working...
                              X