• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Grand Theft Auto IV

Originally posted by Wingz
    Originally posted by Phathead
    Borrowed this game from a buddy of mine, because it finally ate away at me enough to play it.

....yeah I just saved Romans ass (which, I thought was odd how it was pulling emotion out of me, but I digress) sitting at 29.16% complete

Also 11 hours and 48 minutes playing time...damn I didnt think I had that much time on my hands.
    lucky, I wish I could get into the story
    I'm serious, the mission where you save Roman's ass, I dont know how, But I found myself squeezing the RT button harder and harder, and getting into it, making sure I'd killed them all.

Just gotta let it unfold, I was bored for a bit as well, but I had to stick it through, now im hooked.
    I would be happy if he died lol he annoys me

I just can't relate to these characters. Might be that they're eastern European or something, I dunno

The Paul Menard Empire - Website | Facebook | Twitter

Comment

I just can't relate to these characters. Might be that they're eastern European or something, I dunno
      At first, that's what Kinda threw me. But then again, how could we relate to Tommy in vice City? or the Guy from GTA3 ? Unless you really lived in those times, then you cant relay relate.

And yes, roman is very annoying, but he drives the story along.

Just stick in it Phat, This Dmitri story line I can sense is coming to an epic meeting/showdown. And it seems like it will be worth it.
      Wingz
      https://twitter.com/bigbaldfatguy87

Comment

haha, I hate Roman, he'd always call at bad times, I'm on my way to a mission and he calls and says, "Hey Niko! Wanna play darts?",... NO!!!

Comment

He would always call during my dates

Comment

At first, that's what Kinda threw me. But then again, how could we relate to Tommy in vice City? or the Guy from GTA3 ? Unless you really lived in those times, then you cant relay relate.

And yes, roman is very annoying, but he drives the story along.

Just stick in it Phat, This Dmitri story line I can sense is coming to an epic meeting/showdown. And it seems like it will be worth it.
            I could relate to Tommy from Vice City because I know a lot about that area and type of crap and I enjoyed it. I LOVED the story in San Andreas and the way you built up CJ. GTA3 was ok, but that was before the ball got rolling on the series.

I dunno, I just kinda feel like they should deport these jackasses lol

The Paul Menard Empire - Website | Facebook | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by cjt3viper
              He would always call during my dates
              my favorite Roman call is two calls,

1) When your driving the truck full of explosives
              2) When your flying the helicopter the first time

Both of those are hilarious exchanges between the two
              Wingz
              https://twitter.com/bigbaldfatguy87

Comment

• Mega bump.... just ordered the GTA IV & Episodes from Liberty City: The Complete Edition.

Wanted something different to play as GTA:O is getting boring.
                "I don't want to become famous because I had a big wreck..." - Michael McDowell.

Comment

Working...
                X