Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I finally caved. After years of being exclusive to the PS3 party, I now have a 360.

My gamertag is boChekMeOut. I have Forza 4 and Horizon currently, I only have Gold for like a month though so who knows if I will be online a whole lot.
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Hammond View Post
      Well, I finally caved. After years of being exclusive to the PS3 party, I now have a 360.

My gamertag is boChekMeOut. I have Forza 4 and Horizon currently, I only have Gold for like a month though so who knows if I will be online a whole lot.
      Its about time!!!

Trust me man you will love Xbox live, Its years ahead of the PS3 Service (if you can even call it that)

I will add you up!

Comment

• Updated for new Gamertags.
        Stupidity was meant to be painful!

Comment

• At the moment my ExplosionWard account is down, since at the time I didn't have the money to extend it. I'm playing under a free trial account at the moment, but since I've gotten a new job, Explosion should be back online in about a week and a half (I'm gonna wait until after my trip to Mobile, so I at least have money until then).

In other news I plan on getting a capture card for my Xbox pretty soon. I plan on doing commentaries a la RussianBadger, shosho, and TheSentinal (yep, gonna be mostly Battlefield gameplay with antics and various other games thrown in for fun. The cool part is that I'm gonna throw some old high school buddies a bone and use their music for my intros & outros.
          "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

• Originally posted by ElvisOnFire View Post
            At the moment my ExplosionWard account is down, since at the time I didn't have the money to extend it. I'm playing under a free trial account at the moment, but since I've gotten a new job, Explosion should be back online in about a week and a half (I'm gonna wait until after my trip to Mobile, so I at least have money until then).

In other news I plan on getting a capture card for my Xbox pretty soon. I plan on doing commentaries a la RussianBadger, shosho, and TheSentinal (yep, gonna be mostly Battlefield gameplay with antics and various other games thrown in for fun. The cool part is that I'm gonna throw some old high school buddies a bone and use their music for my intros & outros.

If I still had battlefield I'd join in on that with you.
            Wingz
            https://twitter.com/bigbaldfatguy87

Comment

• Gt. fordpower2

Comment

• Got rid of the 360 half a year ago, but I'm now rocking a One if anyone else has one.
                https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

Comment

• Also on the One, playing Forza 5 and Horizon 2 atm. Gamertag Chev35086.
                  Photos on Flickr - New Historic Racing images added. Check 'em out and comment yo!

Comment

• I've got both a 360 & Xbox One. My gamertag is: DoubleBender (it's guitar-related and an explanation would take too long).

Comment

Working...
                    X