X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richard Hammond
    started a topic E3 2017

E3 2017

Whew, only the beginning of the week and lots already revealed.

Xbox One X is due out later in the year for $500. Looks interesting if you have a 4K TV.

Forza 7 seems alright. Lots of cars but it doesn't seem like much else was added.

Assassin's Creed Origins announced as well as a State of Decay 2.

OG Xbox titles will begin backwards compatibility as well on XBOne.

• DriveCode4828384
    replied
    Forza 7 and Life Is Strange: Before The Storm are the biggest takeaways for me... August 31st can't get here soon enough!

Leave a comment:

• DevilsFan26
    replied
    Anthem looks promising but I can't help to get a Destiny vibe from it.

Leave a comment:

• CircleCitySaint
    replied
    I'm looking forwards to Forza 7, Project cars, and Assassin's Creed Origins.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Hammond
    replied
    I dunno, there have been plenty of solid titles for mobile (Crazy Taxi, Real Racing, etc) that would translate just fine to the Switch with a performance boost.

I wish we'd get another Podracing game or something

Leave a comment:

• T18
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard Hammond View Post
    I'm a little bummed at the lack of a Smash port and Virtual Console but we probably have a lot of Nintendo Directs left in the year. Solid lineup so far.

I wonder when we're going to get a solid racer on the Switch?
    I doubt we will see one, the controls do not allow for the same kinda of control that PS and XB allow.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Hammond
    replied
    I'm a little bummed at the lack of a Smash port and Virtual Console but we probably have a lot of Nintendo Directs left in the year. Solid lineup so far.

I wonder when we're going to get a solid racer on the Switch?

Leave a comment:

• Bacs
    replied
    With the announcement of Metroid Prime 4...I will definitely be in the hunt for a Nintendo Switch now.

Leave a comment:

• martinfan05
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard Hammond View Post
    They're finally going the way of Titanfall for the DLC? That might actually convince me to buy it.
    Yes indeed - there will be the option for microtransactions, but all the major DLC portions (maps, characters, star cards, etc) will be free:
    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/e3.../1100-6450730/

Leave a comment:

• Richard Hammond
    replied
    They're finally going the way of Titanfall for the DLC? That might actually convince me to buy it.

Leave a comment:

• nwt0
    replied
    I can't wait to hear a lot more this week about the new South Park game that's supposed to finally come out in October!

Leave a comment:

• martinfan05
    replied
    Whoever's in charge of naming those devices at Microsoft should probably look for a new job. Can't imagine how confusing holiday season will be when parents are at stores and presented with the "One S" vs the "One X."

Battlefront II looks stellar - just hope the new singleplayer lives up to expectations. Free DLC for the life of the game is pretty cool too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X