X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• donnyh83
    started a topic NASCAR Heat 2

NASCAR Heat 2

NASCAR Heat 2 has been announced by 704 Games, release date is September 12, 2017.

http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/2017/...-nascar-heat-2
    Last edited by donnyh83; 05-17-2017, 01:51 AM.

• nick_silver
    replied
    Originally posted by David24 View Post
    Saying it's better than Evolution doesn't really say much if anything at all
    Exactly what I've been saying. As long as they continue to run that crappy Unity engine, it will always be mediocre.

Leave a comment:

• Legacyofthe24
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie View Post

Maybe I'm missing something, but every person I've talked to who has bought it has been disappointed.
    Well yeah it's disappointing when ppl have access to iRacing and even NR2003 still but it's miles better than anything on console in recent yrs. The only 2 issues I see are the graphics need to be sharper and it still lacks a little depth. Other than that, everything looks good.

Leave a comment:

• David24
    replied
    Saying it's better than Evolution doesn't really say much if anything at all

Leave a comment:

• Robbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Legacyofthe24 View Post

What are you talking about? It's getting better reviews than Evolution. I've even thought about giving it a shot on PC and I've hated all the last NASCAR games. It's the closest I've seen a NASCAR game resemble anything from EA's time.
    Maybe I'm missing something, but every person I've talked to who has bought it has been disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• Stevie Richards
    replied
    Originally posted by rookiechamp View Post

the next schemes don't run in career mode at least, haven't tried it in single race mode though.
    They're in single race mode which doesn't bother me.

Leave a comment:

• rookiechamp
    replied
    Originally posted by Speed7Energy View Post
    I was hoping for the Premium throwbacks. Also, they sort of ruined the truck series.. We had a full field of real truck drivers, now all of these fictional NASCAR Next schemes push out real drivers.
    the next schemes don't run in career mode at least, haven't tried it in single race mode though.

Leave a comment:

• Speed7Energy
    replied
    I was hoping for the Premium throwbacks. Also, they sort of ruined the truck series.. We had a full field of real truck drivers, now all of these fictional NASCAR Next schemes push out real drivers.

Leave a comment:

• Timecard100
    replied
    This September we have 2 exciting DLC packs arriving. Read on to learn more about the September Jumbo Expansion Pack and the September Toyota Pack!

Leave a comment:

• Stevie Richards
    replied
    The patch moves Tommy Joe Martins to the #42 truck and Matt Mills from the 42 to the #44. It also changes the 8 and 78 Xfinity cars from Toyota to Chevrolet.

Leave a comment:

• donnyh83
    replied
    The first major patch is available for download on Xbox one.

Leave a comment:

• donnyh83
    replied
    Patch notes for patch 1.

http://nascarheat.com/2017/10/11/nascar-heat-2-patch-1/

Leave a comment:

• nick_silver
    replied
    I was not impressed with it in the slightest on PC and did a refund on Steam. I'll probably pick it up once it gets a decent discount for the PS4.

Leave a comment:

• Legacyofthe24
    replied
    Originally posted by Robbie View Post
    I bought the last one, but I'm going to pass on this one given how the reviews have been. I wanted to love/support this game but sadly, it just didn't live up to the hype.
    What are you talking about? It's getting better reviews than Evolution. I've even thought about giving it a shot on PC and I've hated all the last NASCAR games. It's the closest I've seen a NASCAR game resemble anything from EA's time.

Leave a comment:

• Robbie
    replied
    I bought the last one, but I'm going to pass on this one given how the reviews have been. I wanted to love/support this game but sadly, it just didn't live up to the hype.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X