Forum Footer Advertisment

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Keep RuRa alive for another year.

Google Adsense is no longer viable to pay our web hosting bill. For about a year the earning of the advertising has been cut by more than half while the traffic and page views has barely changed. This being said our next web hosing bill is due August 9th. We will need nearly $500 to keep the site alive for another year. We are running close to needing to upgrade our space again, at that time we will be looking at an additional $10 a month for additional space. I don't expect we will need this for another 6 months or so.

I welcome anyone that wishes to keep the forum alive in it's current form to donate to the forum. My Paypal is webmaster@rubbins-racin.com .

I'm going to be quite busy over the next week, but I'll keep a tally of those that have donated to keep the site below. If you wish to remain anonymous let me know.

Thanks in advance. Should it be determined to shutdown the site due to lack of funds all money will be returned.

$100 ~ nascarartist20
$100 ~ Slumerican
$50 ~ Tyler97
$25 ~ burtonbraves
$20 ~ IFRT-c_crisp26
$20 ~ Jetsplaya97
$20 ~ binkerbo
See more
See less

NASCAR Heat 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This September we have 2 exciting DLC packs arriving. Read on to learn more about the September Jumbo Expansion Pack and the September Toyota Pack!
    Originally posted by Dave66
    The Spirit of Norm benning Lives on!
    Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
    Nice Wayne Peterson throwback
    http://www.nascarnumbersite.org/

Comment

• I was hoping for the Premium throwbacks. Also, they sort of ruined the truck series.. We had a full field of real truck drivers, now all of these fictional NASCAR Next schemes push out real drivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed7Energy View Post
        I was hoping for the Premium throwbacks. Also, they sort of ruined the truck series.. We had a full field of real truck drivers, now all of these fictional NASCAR Next schemes push out real drivers.
        the next schemes don't run in career mode at least, haven't tried it in single race mode though.

Comment

• Originally posted by rookiechamp View Post

the next schemes don't run in career mode at least, haven't tried it in single race mode though.
          They're in single race mode which doesn't bother me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legacyofthe24 View Post

What are you talking about? It's getting better reviews than Evolution. I've even thought about giving it a shot on PC and I've hated all the last NASCAR games. It's the closest I've seen a NASCAR game resemble anything from EA's time.
            Maybe I'm missing something, but every person I've talked to who has bought it has been disappointed.
            Twitter
            Website

Comment

• Saying it's better than Evolution doesn't really say much if anything at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie View Post

Maybe I'm missing something, but every person I've talked to who has bought it has been disappointed.
                Well yeah it's disappointing when ppl have access to iRacing and even NR2003 still but it's miles better than anything on console in recent yrs. The only 2 issues I see are the graphics need to be sharper and it still lacks a little depth. Other than that, everything looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by David24 View Post
                  Saying it's better than Evolution doesn't really say much if anything at all
                  Exactly what I've been saying. As long as they continue to run that crappy Unity engine, it will always be mediocre.

Comment

• So yeah online is already pretty much dead lol. Looks like I'm gonna boot Forza 6 back up lol.
                    "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

• Is anyone still playing this game? Haven't touched my copy in months.
                      Last edited by jwongle26; 02-21-2018, 12:47 PM.

Comment

• Camaros and Charlotte Roval were released as DLC earlier this month
                        This signature is dangerous and inconvenient.

Comment

• Originally posted by jwongle26 View Post
                          Is anyone still playing this game? Haven't touched my copy in months.
                          Kinda gave up on it as online was pretty much dead. May stick it in here and there from time to time for a quick race but yeah just got tired of it quick.

Probably gonna sink my time when I get back from the West Coast swing on DBFz and the Burnout Paradise Remaster
                          "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

• Iím slowly working my way through a career mode. Itís a good time killer every once and a while.

Originally posted by elliott21fan View Post
                            Camaros and Charlotte Roval were released as DLC earlier this month
                            Does anyone know if there will be a DLC for the 2018 Xfinity and Truck Series?
                            Originally posted by Stevie Richards
                            It wouldn't be a countdown thread without an argument about the date.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex View Post
                              Iím slowly working my way through a career mode. Itís a good time killer every once and a while.

Does anyone know if there will be a DLC for the 2018 Xfinity and Truck Series?
                              Unfortunately, I don't believe so.

Comment

• Anybody have the voucher and/or possibly sell the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X