No announcement yet.

NASCAR Heat 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This September we have 2 exciting DLC packs arriving. Read on to learn more about the September Jumbo Expansion Pack and the September Toyota Pack!
    Originally posted by Dave66
    The Spirit of Norm benning Lives on!
    Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
    Nice Wayne Peterson throwback
    http://www.nascarnumbersite.org/

Comment

• I was hoping for the Premium throwbacks. Also, they sort of ruined the truck series.. We had a full field of real truck drivers, now all of these fictional NASCAR Next schemes push out real drivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed7Energy View Post
        I was hoping for the Premium throwbacks. Also, they sort of ruined the truck series.. We had a full field of real truck drivers, now all of these fictional NASCAR Next schemes push out real drivers.
        the next schemes don't run in career mode at least, haven't tried it in single race mode though.

Comment

• Originally posted by rookiechamp View Post

the next schemes don't run in career mode at least, haven't tried it in single race mode though.
          They're in single race mode which doesn't bother me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Legacyofthe24 View Post

What are you talking about? It's getting better reviews than Evolution. I've even thought about giving it a shot on PC and I've hated all the last NASCAR games. It's the closest I've seen a NASCAR game resemble anything from EA's time.
            Maybe I'm missing something, but every person I've talked to who has bought it has been disappointed.
            Twitter
            Website

Comment

• Saying it's better than Evolution doesn't really say much if anything at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie View Post

Maybe I'm missing something, but every person I've talked to who has bought it has been disappointed.
                Well yeah it's disappointing when ppl have access to iRacing and even NR2003 still but it's miles better than anything on console in recent yrs. The only 2 issues I see are the graphics need to be sharper and it still lacks a little depth. Other than that, everything looks good.

Comment

• Originally posted by David24 View Post
                  Saying it's better than Evolution doesn't really say much if anything at all
                  Exactly what I've been saying. As long as they continue to run that crappy Unity engine, it will always be mediocre.

Comment

Working...
                  X