No announcement yet.

NASCAR Heat 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone wants to see any videos "soon" quote me and ill get them on youtube for you.

Comment

How many folks are getting this tomorrow on Xbox? Can't believe we get this tomorrow, then Forza 7 on the 29th.

Comment

I still for the life of me don't understand why they still won't let us change the controller configuration. I've NEVER played a game that didn't allow it. I can't properly shift gears using LB and RB if I'm using the triggers for gas and brake. Who at 704 Games thought that was a good idea to begin with? I'm not even complaining about the game play. It's fine. The cars are finally drivable. But I'm stuck using an automatic transmission whenever I'm not using a wheel it looks like.

Comment

Just hoping they're giving out copies to teams like with the last game
          "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

Originally posted by nascarartist20 View Post
            I still for the life of me don't understand why they still won't let us change the controller configuration. I've NEVER played a game that didn't allow it. I can't properly shift gears using LB and RB if I'm using the triggers for gas and brake. Who at 704 Games thought that was a good idea to begin with? I'm not even complaining about the game play. It's fine. The cars are finally drivable. But I'm stuck using an automatic transmission whenever I'm not using a wheel it looks like.
            On Xbox, in the settings, you can change the controller mapping in the settings. In the actual Xbox settings menu.

Comment

Welp, same problems as last year, really. Real lack of depth in the sound Dept, and it's built on the Unity engine still.

Don't see myself playing this very long.
              https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

Comment

I just wanna know why I ALWAYS come out last on caution pitstops. same thing last year. under green, all is fine, but I know when a caution come's out, and we need to pit, I'm screwed
                Kenny Baum Racing www.kennybaumracing.com

Comment

Originally posted by ElvisOnFire View Post
                  Just hoping they're giving out copies to teams like with the last game
                  They are.

Comment

What other buttons would you use? Unless you use your index fingers for the triggers, LB and RB are the perfect buttons for upshift and downshift plus A for clutch.

Comment

Originally posted by Legacyofthe24 View Post

What other buttons would you use? Unless you use your index fingers for the triggers, LB and RB are the perfect buttons for upshift and downshift plus A for clutch.
                      I've always used X for down and B for up. I don't bother with the clutch unless I'm using a wheel. The transmissions they use these days don't even require the clutch most of the time. I'm not saying you're wrong to use that configuration. It's just that these Nascar games are the only ones I've seen set up that way. To not have a custom controller configuration built in is pretty mindless, literally every other game I've played does, racing or not. I shouldn't have to reassign the buttons through the xbox itself every time I want to play. I know it probably doesn't seem like a big deal, but when you're playing 3 to 4 different racing games at any given time, it helps to have similar button layouts. It's the little things, ya know?

Comment

I've always used X for down and B for up. I don't bother with the clutch unless I'm using a wheel. The transmissions they use these days don't even require the clutch most of the time. I'm not saying you're wrong to use that configuration. It's just that these Nascar games are the only ones I've seen set up that way. To not have a custom controller configuration built in is pretty mindless, literally every other game I've played does, racing or not. I shouldn't have to reassign the buttons through the xbox itself every time I want to play. I know it probably doesn't seem like a big deal, but when you're playing 3 to 4 different racing games at any given time, it helps to have similar button layouts. It's the little things, ya know?
                        Yeah I got ya. I guess it's all in what you're used to. It would drive me crazy to have to shift with my thumb instead of my index fingers. Do you still the triggers for gas and brake or do you use A for gas and another button for brake?

Comment

Originally posted by Legacyofthe24 View Post

Yeah I got ya. I guess it's all in what you're used to. It would drive me crazy to have to shift with my thumb instead of my index fingers. Do you still the triggers for gas and brake or do you use A for gas and another button for brake?
                          Lol no. I do use the triggers for gas and brake, which is why shifting with LB and RB messes up my throttle and brake control. Shifting with my thumb allows me to control the pressure on the triggers better.

Comment

Is the career mode any good for this game? I'm in the edge of buying it?
                            Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Jetsplaya97 View Post
                              Better than last year but not by much. And considering last year's was practically nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Jetsplaya97 View Post
                                If you want to check it out I have a lot of career mode videos I am uploading daily for a few weeks until I finish the career mode. https://www.youtube.com/user/imJustTheGOAT/videos

Comment

Working...
                                X