No announcement yet.

NASCAR Heat 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it looks like Dirt to Daytona, sounds like Dirt to Daytona, and plays like Dirt to Daytona...

I'm probably just going to play Dirt to Daytona instead.
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

Comment

Well I will be incredibly stoked if indeed the game has all of the aforementioned features such as the tracks and series. Gateway has never been on a console game so I'd probably race there all the time. I've been tossing the idea of getting an xbox around in my head for some time now and this motivates me more to get one. I'm okay if they keep things simple as long as they get it right.

Comment

Gateway has been in Indycar Console games for what that's worth. But has sadly always been missing in the NASCAR Games.
        Listen to All-Around Motorsports Podcast on iTunes
        allaroundmotorsportspod@gmail.com

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport. And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."
        "A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve McQueen [Le Mans] 1971

Comment

Don't expect most of the fields in NXS & Trucks to be filled with fantasy drivers. They actually reached out to ALL teams (top 40 & 32 in both) and asked for drivers to be in it.
          "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

Originally posted by ElvisOnFire View Post
            Don't expect most of the fields in NXS & Trucks to be filled with fantasy drivers. They actually reached out to ALL teams (top 40 & 32 in both) and asked for drivers to be in it.
            That's awesome. Maybe if some of the full time teams can't/won't be in it they can ask some part time teams. I don't mind fantasy drivers but I'd rather them be as realistic as possible. I never liked the 100+ number cars in the NT games. It would be awesome if they incorporated a feature in where you had to qualify in on time amongst extra cars. But that barely happens now lol

Comment

I worry about the driver ratings, seems to have been a real issue in these games. Be nice if you could edit it like in NR2003.

Comment

I'm not getting anymore NASCAR games for console until they add back an online paint booth. That's what made me jump to NR2003 and eventually, iRacing.

Comment

gateway confirmed

Comment

Any chance we'll see the 13 and or the 40?

Comment

The cover for NASCAR Heat 2 was unveiled at Sonoma.

RIP Granddad Tackel 11-18-1927 - 11-1-2013.
                      RIP Granddad Hodgkins 7-21-1932 - 2-23-2016
                      Xbox Live Gamertag : donnyh83
                      RIP Jason Leffler 1975-2013
                      War, war never changes.

Comment

Comment

http://www.ign.com/videos/2017/07/05...the-developers
                          RIP Granddad Tackel 11-18-1927 - 11-1-2013.
                          RIP Granddad Hodgkins 7-21-1932 - 2-23-2016
                          Xbox Live Gamertag : donnyh83
                          RIP Jason Leffler 1975-2013
                          War, war never changes.

Comment

I hope Norm Benning is in the game just so I can race at Eldora as him.
                            Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

So, if the reached out to the top 40 in Xfinity points.. what about Harmon and his Challengers? I would love to see the Challenger in the game.

Comment

Sadly no Dodges as they are not "an official NASCAR manufacturer."
                                "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

Working...
                                X