Forum Footer Advertisment

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Red Dead Redemption 2

    ]

    Trailer coming October 20th

  • #2
     
    "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

    Comment


    • #3
      This is awesome. I just hope it lives up to the hype. It's gonna be almost impossible to follow the mega-ginormous success of GTA V. Unfortunately, there's gonna be ppl who hate it b/c it's going back further in time away from the invention of the automobile.

      Comment


      • #4
        The first game is still on my hitlist. I'm super behind on games I wanna play so hopefully I can get around to getting in to this series
        Originally posted by JR90
        I personally think NASCAR should have 16 winners per race. Declare a winner after every 40 laps or so. It will be EXCITING!
        Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
        Quiet him! Before Brian France catches wind!
        Shameless plug for my YouTube channel
        Shameless plug for my other YouTube channel

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MSteelman51 View Post
          The first game is still on my hitlist. I'm super behind on games I wanna play so hopefully I can get around to getting in to this series
          Wait you still haven't played RDR? What are you waiting for? It's mind-blowing and the graphics are still pretty decent.

          Comment


          • #6
            RDR is a masterpiece.
            "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Legacyofthe24 View Post

              Wait you still haven't played RDR? What are you waiting for? It's mind-blowing and the graphics are still pretty decent.
              Well I didn't get a PS3 until 2013, and I still have a few games I have that I haven't finished yet. That's why I haven't gotten around to it yet
              Originally posted by JR90
              I personally think NASCAR should have 16 winners per race. Declare a winner after every 40 laps or so. It will be EXCITING!
              Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
              Quiet him! Before Brian France catches wind!
              Shameless plug for my YouTube channel
              Shameless plug for my other YouTube channel

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MSteelman51 View Post

                Well I didn't get a PS3 until 2013, and I still have a few games I have that I haven't finished yet. That's why I haven't gotten around to it yet
                Dude you don't even know what you're missing brother. On a side note, 2 games I wish would come back out for sequels on the next-gen consoles of which 1 of them is a Rockstar game is Smuggler's Run and a new Stuntman game.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Legacyofthe24 View Post

                  Dude you don't even know what you're missing brother. On a side note, 2 games I wish would come back out for sequels on the next-gen consoles of which 1 of them is a Rockstar game is Smuggler's Run and a new Stuntman game.
                  I think I remember playing Stuntman waaaaay back. I have Smugglers Run, but I haven't played much. Seems pretty fun though
                  Originally posted by JR90
                  I personally think NASCAR should have 16 winners per race. Declare a winner after every 40 laps or so. It will be EXCITING!
                  Originally posted by ElvisOnFire
                  Quiet him! Before Brian France catches wind!
                  Shameless plug for my YouTube channel
                  Shameless plug for my other YouTube channel

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Here it is ladies and gentlemen. First of all, first thing I notice is how it doesn't look any better, except more polished, than RDR. Wanna know why? B/c it speaks volumes to how good RDR's graphics really are. I love what I'm seeing so far. Time to dust off that ol saddle and pull the reins tight.

                    https://youtu.be/PnCX8npep7k

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      PC gets left in the cold again...sigh.

                      RDR was a masterpiece, it'll be hard to top that on both the visual and gameplay fronts.
                      https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Richard Hammond View Post
                        PC gets left in the cold again...sigh.

                        RDR was a masterpiece, it'll be hard to top that on both the visual and gameplay fronts.
                        Ehh it kinda sucks but then again, Rockstar seems kinda iffy always on PC releases. Remember, originally, GTA V wasn't supposed to be released on PC either.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          RDR is one of, if not my absolute favorite console game. I'm really looking forward to this.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X