Forza Horizon 3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza Horizon 3

So, I downloaded the demo today and holy crap is it good. So much fun. Anything you want to do, anywhere you want to go, you can.
    Kyle Larson races in NASCAR, not in F1.

Yeah I've tried to get into these kinds of games and I just can't. It's too generic for me I guess.

Comment

I'll be getting it for PC. I've been enjoying the hell out of Forza Motorsport Apex in the meantime.

Comment

I've got the Ultimate edition so I've been playing it since Friday, games awesome and looks absolutely gorgeous

7-Time Champion
        2016 Sprint Cup Series Champion

2017 O'Reilly Auto Parts 500 @ Texas Winner

Comment

Got the Ultimate Edition as well for PC....and it won't start no matter what I try to do.

Sucks a bit.
          https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

Comment

Tried the demo. Looks amazing but I just don't understand the appeal it has. So arcadey like.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey420 View Post
              Tried the demo. Looks amazing but I just don't understand the appeal it has. So arcadey like.
              Not only that but I've played more games where you drive an expensive supercar than I can shake a stick at and it's all the same. I want something different, something I can actually relate to.

Comment

Yeah, I mean I was racing a Jeep being suspended by a helicopter in the demo... Really??

Comment

I got it for my XB1. Superb game and I'm really enjoying it so far.
                  Twitter
                  Website

Comment

Pretty straightforward answer if you don't like Horizon.....play FM6.

I've probably downloaded 400gb worth of the game trying to get it to even boot on PC, and no luck. This is after I nuked my hard drive and started from scratch again. It was unwise to ditch the One, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Hammond View Post
                      Pretty straightforward answer if you don't like Horizon.....play FM6.

I've probably downloaded 400gb worth of the game trying to get it to even boot on PC, and no luck. This is after I nuked my hard drive and started from scratch again. It was unwise to ditch the One, I suppose.
                      Well see Forza and Gran Turismo just doesn't do it for me anymore. When I was younger, I thought "hey I can turn anything into a racecar" but now I wanna play realistic-style games with vehicles not only that I could afford but are everyday cars and trucks.

Comment

Those vehicles still exist in the game.

I finally got the game to boot. Apparently the new encryption system doesn't like FAT formatted drives, so I plugged in an old HDD with an NTFS partition, moved it, and voila.

Now as long as they iron out the optimization issues, they're golden. It's definitely odd getting a solid 90fps in Apex but 20fps drops just driving around in Horizon.€‹

Comment

Got it the other day and I love it. Very easy to get sucked into it for a few hours on end.
                          "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

I got it the other day, and for the little I've played it, I'm having fun. At this stage of life, it is exactly what I'm looking for - something I can just pick up and race and smash things and generally just mess around with. Too much real life to play a game where you have to worry about setup and racing ethics and progressing up the ladder.
                            Mystic Missile Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Spaulding View Post
                              I got it the other day, and for the little I've played it, I'm having fun. At this stage of life, it is exactly what I'm looking for - something I can just pick up and race and smash things and generally just mess around with. Too much real life to play a game where you have to worry about setup and racing ethics and progressing up the ladder.
                              See that's what I want. Yeah I've got alot going on as well but I want something to be able to break away from life for a couple hrs and devote to playing. There's too many "arcade" racers out there. If I had the money to devote to iRacing or even something comparable on consoles, I would take that in a heartbeat.

Comment

Working...
                              X