X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smokey420
    started a topic Battlefield 1

Battlefield 1

Anybody else playing the beta on Xbox One? So far I'm liking it once I figured things out.

• Richard Hammond
    replied
    Got this as part of the Brack Friday Bunduru, pretty good. Definitely a nice change of pace.

Now I just have to become okay with maybe one or two kills a match currently.

Leave a comment:

• martinfan05
    replied
    Torn between this and Titanfall 2; both look like great games.

Leave a comment:

• atruebudfan
    replied
    All console FPS have some auto-aim feature for a reason. If your good with a controller you can still do well no doubt but guys who are good with KB&M will do better.

Leave a comment:

• ElvisOnFire
    replied
    Pretty much. There's a huge advantage when it comes to accuracy on PC. I do enjoy using a controller more, but there is a definite advantage playing online using mouse & keyboard

Leave a comment:

• David24
    replied
    Originally posted by Legacyofthe24 View Post

How so? I have no problem with them using a controller. That's what I don't understand
    It's not that using a controller is difficult, it's because a mouse is way more precise than using analog sticks on a controller when aiming.

I would rather use a gamepad for FPS games, but when it comes to PC FPS games a mouse and keyboard are the way to go

Leave a comment:

• Legacyofthe24
    replied
    Originally posted by atruebudfan View Post
    Controller for a racing game is one thing, controller for a FPS? Yea that won't go well.

I think the game is great out of the box, needs a few tweaks here and there.
    How so? I have no problem with them using a controller. That's what I don't understand

Leave a comment:

• atruebudfan
    replied
    Controller for a racing game is one thing, controller for a FPS? Yea that won't go well.

I think the game is great out of the box, needs a few tweaks here and there.

Leave a comment:

• Legacyofthe24
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard Hammond View Post
    Precisely the mouse and keyboard people.
    What about them though. Most ppl, unless they've grown to use it, are garbage with a keyboard and mouse. Heck I've raced iRacing with a controller and won plenty of races over ppl with a steering wheel. It's all about what you're comfortable with. When I went straight-PC gaming, I couldn't help but use a controller.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Hammond
    replied
    Precisely the mouse and keyboard people.

Leave a comment:

• Legacyofthe24
    replied
    I'll wait for the price to go down and get it.

Frankly terrified of playing it on PC with an XBOne controller though.
    What exactly is terrifying about playing a PC game with a console controller? I do it all the time and I've never been scared or whatever about doing it.

Leave a comment:

• nick_silver
    replied

Mouse and keyboard FTW.

Leave a comment:

• Richard Hammond
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ElvisOnFire
    replied
    Got it as well, what I've played in single player is eons better than 4's dud of a story. Haven't tried multiplayer yet but I'm going to wait on that until I finish the campaign(s)

Leave a comment:

• nick_silver
    replied
    Anyone been playing this? Just got it and put in about 1.5 hours. It's a freaking blast.

What Infinite Warfare?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X