Battlefield 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 1

Anybody else playing the beta on Xbox One? So far I'm liking it once I figured things out.

I've never been into any of these types of games before (COD, HALO, Battlefield, etc.) but I'm playing the beta and I can get used to this.
    Fan of Kasey Kahne, Matt DiBenedetto & Ryan Ellis.

West Virginia Mountaineers and New York Jets Fan.

Comment

It feels like a reskin of their Star Wars game.

Comment

Played 4 matches in the XB1 Beta. Looks very pretty, the engine is cool much improved from my last BF game (3 on X360). Does need more tool tips and tutorials as I still have no clue how to do many things or how they work.
        Listen to All-Around Motorsports Podcast on iTunes
        allaroundmotorsportspod@gmail.com

"This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional bloodsport. And it can happen to you. And then it can happen to you again."
        "A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racingís important to men who do it well. When youíre racing, it... itís life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." Steve McQueen [Le Mans] 1971

Comment

Terrible amount of fun. Snipers feel a bit superior to the other classes, partially because of their "anti-tank" one shot kill bullets. Bayonet kills are super satisfying as well.

Comment

Anyone been playing this? Just got it and put in about 1.5 hours. It's a freaking blast.

What Infinite Warfare?

Comment

Got it as well, what I've played in single player is eons better than 4's dud of a story. Haven't tried multiplayer yet but I'm going to wait on that until I finish the campaign(s)
              "Cheese is one of the four pillars of the world" - Eli Silverman

Comment

I'll wait for the price to go down and get it.

Frankly terrified of playing it on PC with an XBOne controller though.
                https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Hammond View Post

Mouse and keyboard FTW.

Comment

What exactly is terrifying about playing a PC game with a console controller? I do it all the time and I've never been scared or whatever about doing it.

Comment

Precisely the mouse and keyboard people.
                      https://s3.amazonaws.com/domain-asse...com/banner.png

Comment

Precisely the mouse and keyboard people.
                        What about them though. Most ppl, unless they've grown to use it, are garbage with a keyboard and mouse. Heck I've raced iRacing with a controller and won plenty of races over ppl with a steering wheel. It's all about what you're comfortable with. When I went straight-PC gaming, I couldn't help but use a controller.

Comment

Controller for a racing game is one thing, controller for a FPS? Yea that won't go well.

I think the game is great out of the box, needs a few tweaks here and there.

Comment

Originally posted by atruebudfan View Post
                            Controller for a racing game is one thing, controller for a FPS? Yea that won't go well.

I think the game is great out of the box, needs a few tweaks here and there.
                            How so? I have no problem with them using a controller. That's what I don't understand

Comment

Originally posted by Legacyofthe24 View Post

How so? I have no problem with them using a controller. That's what I don't understand
                              It's not that using a controller is difficult, it's because a mouse is way more precise than using analog sticks on a controller when aiming.

I would rather use a gamepad for FPS games, but when it comes to PC FPS games a mouse and keyboard are the way to go

Comment

Working...
                              X